FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's everyone's opinion on them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not that bothered, some people hate them and some like them. I like some tattoos, mainly traditional -especially japanese and sailor jerry type ones.

If someone paid for them i'd expect them to look good, if they did them themselves i'd expect them not to be great but if they were i'd be really impressed.

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos, i ignore those messages.

"Not that bothered, some people hate them and some like them. I like some tattoos, mainly traditional -especially japanese and sailor jerry type ones.

If someone paid for them i'd expect them to look good, if they did them themselves i'd expect them not to be great but if they were i'd be really impressed.

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos, i ignore those messages."

All the tattoos I have just now are Japanese, I plan on getting loads more though!

got 15 my self i love tattoos

there also good ice breaker for talking to people at time

"Not that bothered, some people hate them and some like them. I like some tattoos, mainly traditional -especially japanese and sailor jerry type ones.

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos,o i ignore those messages."

Why ignore messages if they are about your tattoos? I remember commenting on them in a forum post once. Is it so bad to have them praised?

"got 15 my self i love tattoos

there also good ice breaker for talking to people at time"

Apparently not.

"got 15 my self i love tattoos

there also good ice breaker for talking to people at time"

Yeah they can be a good conversation starter

[Removed by poster at 27/04/15 00:20:35]

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos,o i ignore those messages.

Why ignore messages if they are about your tattoos? I remember commenting on them in a forum post once. Is it so bad to have them praised? "

Love the tattoos

Is one of them chi-chi

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos,o i ignore those messages.

Why ignore messages if they are about your tattoos? I remember commenting on them in a forum post once. Is it so bad to have them praised? "

I ignore most messages anyway. Have even got a status up right now saying i'm hungover and can't really hold a canversation so not chatting, now i'm getting messages asking me if i'm not chatting...?!?

Just not the kind of message i want really, 'nice tattoos, i'd love to fuck you' 'i love tattoos, how many you got', 'something to look at while i'm fucking you' etc. Nothing i can reply to there and some are presumptious to. I just find these messages rubbish. Was just saying that my tattoos seem to be the main attraction for guys on here.

I get a lot of messages where the sender goes on about my tattoos, i ignore those messages. All the tattoos I have just now are Japanese, I plan on getting loads more though!"

Went to have a nosey but can't see them lol. I'm sure they're nice anyway.

Why ignore messages if they are about your tattoos? I remember commenting on them in a forum post once. Is it so bad to have them praised?

I ignore most messages anyway. Have even got a status up right now saying i'm hungover and can't really hold a canversation so not chatting, now i'm getting messages asking me if i'm not chatting...?!?

Just not the kind of message i want really, 'nice tattoos, i'd love to fuck you' 'i love tattoos, how many you got', 'something to look at while i'm fucking you' etc. Nothing i can reply to there and some are presumptious to. I just find these messages rubbish. Was just saying that my tattoos seem to be the main attraction for guys on here."

Yeah. When you put it like that i can see why you'd be pissed.

Just not the kind of message i want really, 'nice tattoos, i'd love to fuck you' 'i love tattoos, how many you got', 'something to look at while i'm fucking you' etc. Nothing i can reply to there and some are presumptious to. I just find these messages rubbish. Was just saying that my tattoos seem to be the main attraction for guys on here.

Yeah. When you put it like that i can see why you'd be pissed."

They don't really piss me off, kind of expect them now and just think...oh another one of these, delete...

Personal if you know how many you have you ain't got enough ink on your body!

Think tattoos are for sailors and whores

....and we don't own a boat x

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Think tattoos are for sailors and whores

....and we don't own a boat x"

Hmmmm wonder which one of those I am......

Love tattoos ,I do have a habit of biting my bottom lip a lot when I see a well covered man .....yummy

Im pretty well covered but tats are a love/hate thing to many people.

And dont even get me started on beards

» Add a new message to this topic