FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > where to go to watch/be watched but not swing?

where to go to watch/be watched but not swing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've met a female partner and I think I could convince her to go to a club where we can have sex amongst other couples but not swing! Don't get me wrong, I'd love her to get into the scene but I don't want to force her into it. We are based in the midlands and I know of chams etc, but is there anywhere thats not just for out and out swingers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most clubs have voyeur rooms. Not had pressure to play in swing clubs

First time we went to a club in Blackpool we just played together with lots of other couples playing around us. It was very horny and no means no we were not pressured by anyone to do anything we did not want to do most genuine swingers will respect your limits.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

There are plenty of voyeur rooms in most clubs. They tend to have locks in the doors too, some you can see people watching and some you can't - the thing is (I don't know if you've actually visited clubs) but no means no and people don't just go round touching people without being invited to do so and if they do they will usually be ejected from the club. There are couples only rooms in most clubs too which have voyeur windows etc.

By *ryout1965Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

We like the idea of watching others play a great turn on,having not gone to any clubs,my wife is very nervous at the thought of how she would get on going to a club and not getting involved in anything other than watching.We are finding comments helpful and reassuring.

"We like the idea of watching others play a great turn on,having not gone to any clubs,my wife is very nervous at the thought of how she would get on going to a club and not getting involved in anything other than watching.We are finding comments helpful and reassuring."

I've been touched up and harassed more in a nightclub than in a swingers club. When we went there were loads of single men but all were respectful.

Perhaps a couples night may put her mind at rest more?

I would say don't over think it and just go.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

This is how we started a couple of years ago - always in clubs. Had a great time but soon progressed to soft swinging and then to full participation. Our boundaries have always been respected by others.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

great comments, very helpfull, thanks to everyone

» Add a new message to this topic