FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Ashley madison

Ashley madison

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/15 10:36:59]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I really cant belive how so out of hand this has gotton when people has been sacked and got to quit there job. I am sorry but its stupid people getting fired for something thats completely natural to be having sex. Also who are those bosses trying to kid if you think about it every person you meet/see has had sex or will. We are surppose to be in the 21st century and yet we are hypocrites when it comes to sex.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I haven't been keeping an eye on this situation, but the 9pm news tonight has just reported that at least 2 x people have committed suicide after their email addresses were released

The human psyche is so delicate it just beggars belief that people will try and destroy others for no reason at all.

I just find it so sad, as I can't get my head round why some people feel that this is the only way out, and yes I have known someone who took their own life due to something along the same lines, though we will never know the rationale behind others thinking

I cant belive that people has taken their own life. Makes me feel really sad that they throught that was the only way out. Wish for once people would wake up and say it part of being human to have sex and there isnt anything wrong with it. We shouldnt drag people down just because we dont agree with what they are doing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is thats site really that good? lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I really cant belive how so out of hand this has gotton when people has been sacked and got to quit there job. I am sorry but its stupid people getting fired for something thats completely natural to be having sex. Also who are those bosses trying to kid if you think about it every person you meet/see has had sex or will. We are surppose to be in the 21st century and yet we are hypocrites when it comes to sex."

but not using the company email account!

» Add a new message to this topic