FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Liverpool , the townhouse

Liverpool , the townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will be going to Liverpool . In a few weeks, just wanted to know about the swingers club the townhouse . Any reviews or comments . Is it hard to get to from the city centre, ect

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Townhouse is not in Liverpool so you will need to cross the Mersey to find it. A taxi ride from Liverpool will be £15 - £20 if you jump the train over to Birkenhead then it will be about £5. It is worth every penny no matter how you get there.

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I believe it's a short taxi ride from the city centre

Thanks folks, great help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll love it there mate I've had many of good nights there haven't been for a while but when I go always have a top night good luck and remember to book as its limited spaces for single guys depending on the night your visiting

"Townhouse is not in Liverpool so you will need to cross the Mersey to find it. A taxi ride from Liverpool will be £15 - £20 if you jump the train over to Birkenhead then it will be about £5. It is worth every penny no matter how you get there."

can I get a train form lime st to green lane ?

By *rs PickWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"Townhouse is not in Liverpool so you will need to cross the Mersey to find it. A taxi ride from Liverpool will be £15 - £20 if you jump the train over to Birkenhead then it will be about £5. It is worth every penny no matter how you get there.

can I get a train form lime st to green lane ? "

Yes just use the Wirral Line and get either Ellesmere Port or Chester train.

I assume you're booked in with the club too !? x

"Townhouse is not in Liverpool so you will need to cross the Mersey to find it. A taxi ride from Liverpool will be £15 - £20 if you jump the train over to Birkenhead then it will be about £5. It is worth every penny no matter how you get there.

I assume you're booked in with the club too ,!? I amx"

I am brining a lady with me , we are going as a couple, will I still have to book ?

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I assume you're booked in with the club too ,!? I amxI am brining a lady with me , we are going as a couple, will I still have to book ? "

No, couples are fine

» Add a new message to this topic