FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > genuine or not??

genuine or not??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unkypaisleyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley,renfrewshire

im new to this site,but cant find anyone to chat to or who replies to my messages.i know I need some patience here.but wot realy gets me annoyed is all these people who say no facepic no chat,but don't hav any facepics of themselves?? doesn't that make u a hypocrite?? I think its jus too weird,how can these people possibly be genuine? am I the only one who thinks this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im new to this site,but cant find anyone to chat to or who replies to my messages.i know I need some patience here.but wot realy gets me annoyed is all these people who say no facepic no chat,but don't hav any facepics of themselves?? doesn't that make u a hypocrite?? I think its jus too weird,how can these people possibly be genuine? am I the only one who thinks this?"

for someone who has been here for three weeks you have a bad profile and an attitude that will guarantee it's going to be a long job.

They get enough messages as it is. To make it easier to get rid of the guys they don't want they make demands on their page.

These demands might be hypocritical, and oyu may or may not agree with them, but they help the profile owner to find the meets they want, that's why they have them.

I don't make any demands on my page, but secretly i do have some as well, i just don't let guys know about them so they can't cater themselves to be something i want when they aren't that.

We're all here to get what we want, some of us find it easier than others or use methods that help us find it.

"im new to this site,but cant find anyone to chat to or who replies to my messages.i know I need some patience here.but wot realy gets me annoyed is all these people who say no facepic no chat,but don't hav any facepics of themselves?? doesn't that make u a hypocrite?? I think its jus too weird,how can these people possibly be genuine? am I the only one who thinks this?"

How do you know that they don't?

If you do not like what is stated in a profile, don't contact them. Why is that annoying?

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

Your profile dont look good so dout your get many replys or meets.your be better off turning and sucking a few cocks hope i dont sound rude but your get plenty off replys or meets then

By *unkypaisleyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley,renfrewshire

So u think my profile looks bad, thanks for that. So wot should I do to make it better? Leave it blank? And why would a straight guy like me want to suck a cock? Lol

Playing devils advocate here but you have to understand most ladies on here get hundreds of messages! So not having a face pic on there own profile make it more easier for them to find some one they like! Nothing wrong with I think!

» Add a new message to this topic