FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Stalker tendancies

Stalker tendancies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, how do you tell if the person your chatting too is going turn into a stalker.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't.

Anyone can become a stalker, or not.

I have a recurring one

I have 2 profiles now, if my stalker turns up on one then i'll block him on both and use the other account again, idk if that will work but just having a sense of control and being able to do something for myself helps.

Another stalker i had i just ignored his message on this profile, he didn't recognise me i think, but heard from him twice and then he's given up if he even knew it was me.

Sometimes they'll hide who they are so you'll talk to them and it is scary when they reveal themselves and you realise who you're talking to, i now refuse to chat to anyone without face pics. Plus he's messaged me so much that last time i guessed it was him and yeah a few days later he sent me a face pic and i was right.

It's unreal isn't it, how transfixed they get, mine keeps changing his profile. But no pics on profile. Must get caught often & has be on best behaviour x

"It's unreal isn't it, how transfixed they get, mine keeps changing his profile. But no pics on profile. Must get caught often & has be on best behaviour x"

Yeah it's weird. This is one of the reasons i stopped verifying previous meets who kept making new profiles, i wondered if they were stalking someone else on here, idk what they were doing but you don't need to make a new profile every few weeks, imo.

I don't think you can go to the police unless they make threats though. Mine just wants to meet me again, the other i'm not sure if he knows who i am. Nothing too sinister going on here.

Oh mine lives close, been sat outside my house, that's classed as intimidating. But I've told him I'm not meeting, not chatting nothing. We'll see how long it lasts this time.

I usually just block them on here, but it's tough when they do keep making new profiles up, especially when they have no pictures.

One doesn't know where i live, the other does though.

glad i've got no-one camped outside mine. Can the police do anything?

Oh no, unless he becomes physically, then no. Been down that road with an other. My neighbours are aware,so there witnesses to anything at all. Sometimes it's good to live in a village lol.

"Oh no, unless he becomes physically, then no. Been down that road with an other. My neighbours are aware,so there witnesses to anything at all. Sometimes it's good to live in a village lol. "

That's good yeah. Hope he gets bored soon then.

Hahaha Ya here's hoping. Fingers crossed.

It seems a common theme , I've had similar problems and had to leave the scene on several occasions.

They created different profiles and messaged me, then I got a tarade of abuse, they even used friends accounts.

All quite scary and upsetting tbh.

"It seems a common theme , I've had similar problems and had to leave the scene on several occasions.

They created different profiles and messaged me, then I got a tarade of abuse, they even used friends accounts.

All quite scary and upsetting tbh."

I don't invite people around my place no more due to one of my first meets turning into a stalker lol.

Thankfully I've moved since then and now I just meet at clubs and organised socials.

You can't be too careful on this crazy site.....

"You don't.

Anyone can become a stalker, or not."

Speak for yourself. I've never saw the need to chase after someone and be obsessed over them.

[Removed by poster at 30/11/15 13:04:50]

"You don't.

Anyone can become a stalker, or not.

Speak for yourself. I've never saw the need to chase after someone and be obsessed over them.

"

Love how people take stuff out of context. I was answering the OP.

Some people are not stalker they just wrongly present them as stalker... due to being silly in terms of approaching or communicating

If I find people that are stalker-ish ie like look at my profile numerous times & no communication I block before it becomes a problem that is the good feature on here the “who’s looked at me”

Adding friends Following is the new starlking theses days

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

"If I find people that are stalker-ish ie like look at my profile numerous times & no communication I block before it becomes a problem that is the good feature on here the “who’s looked at me” "

Except those who hide who they are looking at and look in stealth mode

» Add a new message to this topic