FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > straight folks that want bi play?

straight folks that want bi play?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 02:36:44]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Straight people that like bisexual play but are straight in life? Do you think there should be more options as to what your looking for on this site and what represents yourself? Just a thought.

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

How do you mean?

My friends and family all think i'm a straight guy but here I am, messing with the definitions of sex and sexuality :P And it seems the majority of guys on here list themselves as straight even if they go after Tgirls.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"How do you mean?

My friends and family all think i'm a straight guy but here I am, messing with the definitions of sex and sexuality :P And it seems the majority of guys on here list themselves as straight even if they go after Tgirls."

I often wonder if anyone is 100 per cent straight. Take prisons as an example, you get lots of supposedly straight people who end up having sex with members of the same sex whether consentual or forced. It shows that once people are desperate for sex they will have sex with anyone.

Good points and thanks for your replies, you know what it's the labels you need to be this and you need to be that screw that. Be free and be happy my friends.

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

"Good points and thanks for your replies, you know what it's the labels you need to be this and you need to be that screw that. Be free and be happy my friends."
Well said mate.

» Add a new message to this topic