FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > I bet you would

I bet you would

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, please take a look at our profile and then let me know, would you, have sex with Tiffany, hold on single men keeping reading, while I'm out of the room or house and have both mine and tiffanys okay to play, we have met a guy who tiffany thought was cute who has had to come back four times and on the final meet only when tiffany text him this morning and said do you want a blow job tonight did he come round and she actually got some where, even then tiffany had to do all the work before he actually did anything Now I know that not every man is going to find tiffany attractive okay I don't understand why but I know your out there, but this guy has told her he finds her sexually attractive.

So come on Guys tell us your thoughts tiffany starting to self doubt and thinks she's not attractive. I keep telling her that she is gorgeous and that its not her its his loss.

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow you are one lucky guy, your other half is beautiful. I know I fall outside of what you and she are looking for, but I would given half the chance.

Tiffany & Mark

Having looked at your profile its a shame there is an element of self doubt from Tiffany. I looked at your profile and if her looks are anything to go by Iam sure you wont be short of admirers. From your photo's she has a great figure and definitely has seductive eyes and a even better bottom!!!

I also find Tiffany's tattoo really sexy - I would be there straight away as iam sure Tiffany is so much better looking in person.

From a personal point of view its just a shame I don't live closer to where your both from. I would definitely eliminate any self doubt and would love to enjoy Tiffany's company.

Hope this helps.

RT

Dont know why Tiff doesnt think shes attractive, I certainly would, and, as the other guy said, the pics do have her in sexy poses, I'd love to give her one, and take some sexy snaps of her too. J xx

By *ussGailCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

She is very attractive, beautiful.x

She's very pretty and sexy.Wish I lived a bit closer...

By *wingsAndRoundaboutsCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

This is the male half and I think she looks very attractive. I especially love the facial structure on this pic:

http://www.fabswingers.com/profile/tiffany_mark/display/476706ea-2802-40f8-bd5a-96772e3c7c8e

Tell her that from me, all us blokes arnt as bad as the experience she has had! Maybe the bloke was just shy? Or even intimidated by her beauty?

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I think she is fit as fcuk!!

One word..... STUNNING

if you cant get turned on by a beauty like your lady then you're in the wrong game

you lucky lucky man

are you having a laugh most guys would give ther right leg to sleep with tiffany shes very sexy

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"are you having a laugh most guys would give ther right leg to sleep with tiffany shes very sexy"
Male half off tuxicpl here total agree with what has been said she looking stunning and we both wouldn't say no to meeting you guys...

bit of an ego boost this?? sorry but its obvious shes gorgeous and has no trouble at all getting someone to play with her, but what a way to get everyone to look at your profile. Dont mean to offend anyone but not born yesterday x

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

"bit of an ego boost this?? sorry but its obvious shes gorgeous and has no trouble at all getting someone to play with her, but what a way to get everyone to look at your profile. Dont mean to offend anyone but not born yesterday x"

wellsaid xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic