FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Studland nudest beach :-)

Studland nudest beach :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We intend to spend some weekends there this year...for some sun and fun...

Anyone spent much time there? If so, is it an OK place or best to avoid?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Haven't been for a few years but I recall it as a lovely place to be a naturist....to sunbathe and swim naked. There's usually a few people about including sometimes families with kids. There's a drink/snack bar that travels around the beaches pulled by a tractor which visits the beach regularly.

I believe that the people who use the beach and the National Trust who own it frown on sexual activity. It is, after all, a naturist beach not a swinging club and there are families present.

There are men who tend to hide in the dunes, known as "meerkats" because they pop their heads up and look around occasionally. They might be looking for adult fun.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We intend to spend some weekends there this year...for some sun and fun...

xx"

It's a beautiful place and great for nude sunbathing and swimming, but it's a place for families and true naturists. Don't even think about swinging there - not just the National Trust but all if the other naturists will come down in you like a ton of bricks. People who use the beach for vanilla naturism are terrified that the beach will be taken away from them because if the antisocial behaviour of a few people who equate naturism with sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a local I go quite a bit, you get the families on the beach, the gay men are in the dunes and swingers are dotted around.

Your find action if you want or not of you don't.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

xx

It's a beautiful place and great for nude sunbathing and swimming, but it's a place for families and true naturists. Don't even think about swinging there - not just the National Trust but all if the other naturists will come down in you like a ton of bricks. People who use the beach for vanilla naturism are terrified that the beach will be taken away from them because if the antisocial behaviour of a few people who equate naturism with sex."

Thank you! That answers that question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

xx"

yes we would love to meet you........oh wait, that wer'nt the question was it

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We go every year in the summer, you have to watch out for the yellow perils lol, the guys in the yellow T Shirts, we believe these are officers and you could get into trouble for sexual activity. We also stay on Studland summer camp near swanage.

By *inytitsbigcockCouple  over a year ago

glos

4-5 times a year in the summer just love it

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

xx

It's a beautiful place and great for nude sunbathing and swimming, but it's a place for families and true naturists. Don't even think about swinging there - not just the National Trust but all if the other naturists will come down in you like a ton of bricks. People who use the beach for vanilla naturism are terrified that the beach will be taken away from them because if the antisocial behaviour of a few people who equate naturism with sex."

I too get there as often as I can. Biggest minus is the walk down from the road which varies from hard packed gravel, large loose stones and energy sapping soft sand. It`s an even longer walk from the car parks at either end of the beach and the Nazi Trust sting you for parking if you`re not an NT member. On busy days there is indeed a mobile snack bar in the naturist area but apart from a few rubbish bins there`s nothing else - no toilets, nothing else.

The naturist area was indeed under threat of disappearing when the NT was bequeathed from the Bankes Estate and some of the NT staff made themselves very unpopular with some of the residents in Studland village. I can only assume that many naturists were or became NT members in order to lobby NT management to retain the naturist facility. As it is, the original area has been significantly reduced, probably to a third of it`s original size but this doesn`t worry me personally as the area excluded has significant ecological value to reptiles.

As for naughtiness, you see in people`s profiles on here that it does go on but no doubt there are usually look-outs to make sure no-one gets caught.

Myself? I love the place and cannot wait for the warm weather so I can get down there again!

» Add a new message to this topic