FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Sunday night is a joke! - Add yours!

Sunday night is a joke! - Add yours!

By *shrop_cple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

A great fat Texan in a ten-gallon hat walks into a British French letter factory. He goes bombastically up to the foreman and says " Hey Limey, I'm over here to buy some of your limey condoms, I want to order 100,000 gross of em, but I want em big, cause we're BIG in the States. The foreman, a little intimidated, but impressed with the size of the prospective order says "Er, yes we can do that - but how big d'yer want em?". The Texan says loudly "Limey, I want em 14 inches long and 5 inches wide". To which the foreman says " Oh, right, wait ere a bit, I better go a see the gaffer about this". He goes to his boss and says "Hey gaffer, I’ve got a right un ere, a great fat big-headed yank says he wants to order 100,000 gross of our johnnies". The gaffer says "well that sounds like a great order". "Ar, but yer don’t understand" answered the foreman " the big-headed git says he wants em 14 inches long and 5 inches wide!". The gaffer considers this a while and says "Mek em, stamp em 'Medium'!"

Boom Boom!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic