FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Face to face meets

Face to face meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otstuff.for2fems OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

I like to meet people in the clubs

Im sorting a Meet and chill out night in Leeds city centre its a run up to my Leeds social

its just a few drinks and to have a chat with old and new friends

If you live outside Leeds its just a train ride away let me know if you like meeting others face to face it can be from 6pm till 8pm so everyone can get back home ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

leeds

I like to see old friends also visit new clubs and parties to see new faces it gets exciting when travelling to new venues to meet new friends that ive chatted to on the phone and sent messages to

leeds

By arranging to meet face to face its good manners and respectfull for the few people meeting each other also you can have a chat about clubs parties socials what ever you want to talk about

Even if its just for a few drinks and a good laugh its another friend and verification on your profile the people who you are meeting know plenty of people on fab so in time you can get to know even more people

Its meeting regular to see your friends to build the friendship up between everyone

leeds

Whos got the most friends and verifications on fab. ? Shall we count them and see that would be a sight to see and interesting that you have met and seen everyone on your profile

It would be a good number of people on the site all the main heads and top people respect goes out to each and everyone of you x

leeds

By meeting the same couple single female or guy face to face a few times your building the friendship bond up more and this will lead to you all to introduce your own friends to each other to do some more networking together

Leeds chill out night will follow more after my Leeds social for nights out so you can meet old and new people

On this event people 1st then i will set a date

to all meet to have a drink chat and listen to some good music ive got a place to do these nights

Thanks Joe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ah, are you talking to ya invisble friend on here hun, only doesnt look like anyone is talking back to you

Spooky lol

"Spooky lol"

ssssh behave janelle he may put the willies up ya girl

leeds

[Removed by poster at 12/03/11 18:37:01]

Have i missed a seance here or something

leeds

Hello bi pussy darling how are you cool

Sometimes its like talking to me self i think thats life most of the time quality time is just luck

Ive got my own style on fab i just meet people when i meet them as i go along i like chilling to much as i speak ive got me mobile phone in one hand and a pint in the other hand i said i like to chill out

You take care bi pussy x

leeds

Its a chat a laugh have a few drinks tell a few jokes and meet a few people its all about having one good night to remember ladies and gentlemen

leeds

Invisible friend i like that x

well someone as to ha ha

leeds

Hey people i woke up this morning chilling in bed for 1 hour thinking / thought of when i went to a swingers club every week may be 2 clubs a week back in 2010

About all the people ive met also all my friends and nice verifications on my profile its more special than what we think knowing each other and meeting up again for a nice talk

Its nice waiting for a important venue date to happen but the most thing i like is all the memories that i think of from meeting people

I think of the times when i had a good chat with couples in La Chambre and after thought i did not get their username to keep in touch or

tell them my username we might bump into each other again soon

i wanna do a bristol gardens naturist spa meet

leeds

i wanna do a bristol gardens naturist spa meet

I would like to do a bristol gardens naturist spa

meet as well is that in the bristol baths ive done plenty of meets in hot log cabins plenty of jacuzzis and steam rooms

Your bristol gardens naturist spa is probably like the one near me in North Yorkshire

Im due to a visit to Bristol soon then on to Cardiff i will be on the 2.57pm Newcastle to Penzance train calling at plenty of stations 1st

i will send you a message to say im in Bristol

shall we do the bristol gardens naturist spa meet how many can fit in the spa

» Add a new message to this topic