FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Taboo cinema Birmingham

Taboo cinema Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *72Gloryhole OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

Just wondering if anyone knows if taboo cinema in Brum would be any good for a good looking gay guy. I wanna find a place I can go to suck a load of cock and get fucked as well.If not this place then anywhere else in Brum or West Midlands. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They'll be a lot of scruffy blokes in there to take you up. Bit seedy that place.

By *72Gloryhole OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton coldfield

You mean dirty and unwashed? Can't be dealing with that. You know any good places?

Never got close but they don't look the freshest. The bi action happens at the back but I didn't go back there.

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

"Just wondering if anyone knows if taboo cinema in Brum would be any good for a good looking gay guy. I wanna find a place I can go to suck a load of cock and get fucked as well.If not this place then anywhere else in Brum or West Midlands. Thanks"

Hi the fountain pub at the weekends hope that helps u

Taboo is pretty Seedy with a lot of old smelly guys in there. You get the odd businessman and younger guy. I find a polite brush away or fuck off usually works. Angels and sinners is a much cleaner place with a slightly younger clientele. Sit on the back row if you want some action. You also get couples go in there

» Add a new message to this topic