FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cum & Go Meet

Cum & Go Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyfucker568 OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

I'm a Asian orgain single man very clean medium build,looking for a single femalea orcouples who does not want to have much involvement with the male, husband blindfolds her gets her ready,I arrive drop trousers and pants fuck hard deep urgent cum then leave, north west of Manchester,I can travel to you no problems.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a Asian orgain single man very clean medium build,looking for a single femalea orcouples who does not want to have much involvement with the male, husband blindfolds her gets her ready,I arrive drop trousers and pants fuck hard deep urgent cum then leave, north west of Manchester,I can travel to you no problems."

By *ornyfucker568 OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Any ladies out there

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

"I'm a Asian orgain single man very clean medium build,looking for a single femalea orcouples who does not want to have much involvement with the male, husband blindfolds her gets her ready,I arrive drop trousers and pants fuck hard deep urgent cum then leave, north west of Manchester,I can travel to you no problems."

Haha very original op - I'm sure the original poster will be honoured.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a Asian orgain single man very clean medium build,looking for a single femalea orcouples who does not want to have much involvement with the male, husband blindfolds her gets her ready,I arrive drop trousers and pants fuck hard deep urgent cum then leave, north west of Manchester,I can travel to you no problems.

Haha very original op - I'm sure the original poster will be honoured."

You saw the original post as well...can't beat a good bit of plagiarism.

» Add a new message to this topic