Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody have any suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy9Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

"Anybody have any suggestions "

Look for a FF couple?

Or failing that just 2 fems that are up for it, not too hard..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haha little harder to do that than it sounds though

Swansea

I don't think it is...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think it is..."

You're a single girl, so are likely to find this easier than a man. Also, you have no public pictures on your profile, and have still managed to get 2 veris by meet, only one of which you've made public. I can't imagine a single guy would have fared quite so well on here, as it screams fake.

But yeah, if you want an ffm threesome OP, then you should get yourself looking and smelling as good as possible and visit a swingers club, be polite and get to know people a bit. Just explain what you're looking for, and importantly, try to not creep anyone out, so no overt staring, or wanking close to a playing couple or group.

The other option is to pay for it, but it's not an avenue I'd take.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Ha all men seek the elusive mff. As a female I struggle to find another female. They either just want f on f action or they have a boyfriend and want him to join in so the guy I'm playing with loses out. Also a lot of times the female wants to be licked out but won't reciprocate.

Sometimes it's easier in a club.....or at least in my experience.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"I don't think it is...

You're a single girl, so are likely to find this easier than a man. Also, you have no public pictures on your profile, and have still managed to get 2 veris by meet, only one of which you've made public. I can't imagine a single guy would have fared quite so well on here, as it screams fake.

But yeah, if you want an ffm threesome OP, then you should get yourself looking and smelling as good as possible and visit a swingers club, be polite and get to know people a bit. Just explain what you're looking for, and importantly, try to not creep anyone out, so no overt staring, or wanking close to a playing couple or group.

The other option is to pay for it, but it's not an avenue I'd take. "

Bang on! It's not all that easy! Unicorns

Swansea

"I don't think it is...

The other option is to pay for it, but it's not an avenue I'd take. "

I've got friends only pictures and private pictures that I send on request. Due to my job I have to stay secret.

On this account and previous ones ive only ever published my most recent veri.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think it is...

I've got friends only pictures and private pictures that I send on request. Due to my job I have to stay secret.

On this account and previous ones ive only ever published my most recent veri. "

I have no issue with any of that, I'm saying that with phrases like "if you don't show your veri's then you've met a TV" bandied about in a fair few single girl profiles, any men in the same boat as you aren't likely to be picked as a potential playmate.

As to the picture thing though, unless you're literally identifiable from head to toe (which almost no one is), I have to call bullshit until I know otherwise. Cleavage, leg, stomach, pussy, and even feet shots are the norm around here, so unless your boss knows about that odd birthmark in between your toes, or the tattoo on ya lady parts, there is no excuse for not having a single picture up.

Me and her both have pics in which someone could potentially see something vaguely identifiable, but we've risked it because the rewards are greater. If we lost friends or alienated anyone due to sexual habits, that's their problem. it's not illegal, we're all consenting adults.

I'm not in any way bitter btw, as much is may come across that way, I'm just hoping you'll understand that the playing field for you is vastly different from the one men, and even couples suffer from.

Unicorns get it so much easier, and have to provide so much less proof before hand because horny idiots exist, that it's almost unfair on everyone else.

Swansea

"I don't think it is...

On this account and previous ones ive only ever published my most recent veri.

I have no issue with any of that, I'm saying that with phrases like "if you don't show your veri's then you've met a TV" bandied about in a fair few single girl profiles, any men in the same boat as you aren't likely to be picked as a potential playmate.

As to the picture thing though, unless you're literally identifiable from head to toe (which almost no one is), I have to call bullshit until I know otherwise. Cleavage, leg, stomach, pussy, and even feet shots are the norm around here, so unless your boss knows about that odd birthmark in between your toes, or the tattoo on ya lady parts, there is no excuse for not having a single picture up.

Me and her both have pics in which someone could potentially see something vaguely identifiable, but we've risked it because the rewards are greater. If we lost friends or alienated anyone due to sexual habits, that's their problem. it's not illegal, we're all consenting adults.

I'm not in any way bitter btw, as much is may come across that way, I'm just hoping you'll understand that the playing field for you is vastly different from the one men, and even couples suffer from.

Unicorns get it so much easier, and have to provide so much less proof before hand because horny idiots exist, that it's almost unfair on everyone else. "

I get where you're coming from, but my boss knows that I have a chest tattoo which you can see in cleavage or breast photos..

I don't do feet photos..

Yes I do completely understand that my playing field differs to the single male and couple scene.

People do things differently and if that makes people feel I'm a fake then so be it.

Some will some won't so what... NEXT!

» Add a new message to this topic