FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > dogging in leeds

dogging in leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yesterday i finished work thought id take a short cut walking through the carpark behind the Leeds playhouse and dhss buildng ( the big one) i was surprised to see there was a spot of dogging happening it must of been a well kept secret because only one i heard of was at goldern acre park? i didnt walk straight up i actually walked through the act and a very attractive lady whom i wont name but later found out her and her partner are on here said theyve been coming her e for a while .. just to out all the single men etc .. and she was right it was a couple swap scene... so if your looking for fun thats the new place to be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and now that youve just outed this location, it'll no longer be couples only......i think you'll find it will become very busy with single guys now!!!!

"and now that youve just outed this location, it'll no longer be couples only......i think you'll find it will become very busy with single guys now!!!!"

gr8 now not going anymore brill the outing...

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

shame problem is some of us single males are decent and just want to watch and have a bit of fun. i agree that golden acre is just over run with dickheads now either blokes been too aggresive or yng lads shouting abuse from there cars. if any couples do just like been watch by a decent fella please get in touch. although i wont hold my breath. hope you find a new location and enjoy. cheers jay

finding a location is difficult as either it gets run over by racer boys, coppers or guys who dont understand a "no"...we do go dogging like cpls to join and sometimes single guys but then we invite them...some dont get the message and then try to follow home... but we would never ever make a place public as within hours it would be "overrun"....

was the guy who posted is some sort of idiot or what! and thats bein polite! what a muppet!! dozy twat

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

well said, good luk to you hope you find a new spot to play.

» Add a new message to this topic