FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cock Piercing

Cock Piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky Katz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scotland

Guys that have this done, firstly how sore was it during and after?

From the guys prospective does it increase sexual pleasure?

From the females prospective do you like it and does it also increase stimulation for you??

Thinking about getting it done

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv never noticed any difference (fem) slightly off putting for me xx

By *ntriguedx2Couple  over a year ago

wigan

I wouldn't bother I honestly didn't think it made any difference from a female point of view ....and it could split the Japs eye !peeing in all directions from past experience xx

By *ecretBadgerMan  over a year ago

Redruth

A friend of mine had several running in row up the underside of his cock it did look kinda cool but you could only really see them if he was laying on his back or standing over you...

I think it looks terrible and don’t even reply to guys who have them, straight to the delete bin for us.

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How does it feel dropping your pants and let a stranger stick a bit of metal in your dick. Think I would shrivel up !!

By *podoKomodoMan  over a year ago

stockport

One of the least painful of all my piercings. Healed in about 2 weeks. Best decision I ever made, although, it's not everyone's cup of tea...

Unlike the above reply, my most painful piercing. Didn't hurt after though. Well, until I cracked myself in the dick practicing spinning staff, less than a week after getting it pierced. Not sure what I did, but just about everything was painful after that and I took it out. I didn't give up easily though. Kept it in for about a month before giving up hope

Hi

G has a prince Albert and he doesn't wear it often because for me it makes oral uncomfortable and he's so thick it's a bit of a hindrance during sex too.

An ex had the horizontal surface piercings through the shaft and I wasn't a fan of how that felt either

From a woman's perspective there's a piercing you can get called the "pubic" piercing I think- it's a surface piercing above the Base of your cock- designed to rub on the clit-

Get that one if any!!!

» Add a new message to this topic