FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Lactation

Lactation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amgoodforanolden OP   Man  over a year ago

Grays

Hello all, lactation is something that is so hard to find women prepared to take part in, lots of guys but no ladies are there any women out there that can genuinely say that they enjoy lactating with men and not their children ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Grays

i cant believe i didnt get one reply to this message ?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"i cant believe i didnt get one reply to this message ?"

Perhaps that would indicate that it isn't something that many ladies find appealing.

You may have more success on a fetish site.

Grays

Yorkie you may well be right tbh I thought I would post something about this to see if any locals may be into it

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

When I was lactating and feeding my children I didn't think of it as a fun sexual activity. It was for nourishing and bonding with my babies.

I now think that I would enjoy milky breast play but of course I'm no longer lactating.

I think that could have something to do with it.

Women generally only lactate when they are feeding their babies and don't like the idea of playing with their babies food.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I was lactating and feeding my children I didn't think of it as a fun sexual activity. It was for nourishing and bonding with my babies.

I now think that I would enjoy milky breast play but of course I'm no longer lactating.

I think that could have something to do with it.

Women generally only lactate when they are feeding their babies and don't like the idea of playing with their babies food."

That’s a shame because them boobs look amazing :p

You can self induce but apparently it’s very hard and takes ages.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

I would drain my wife's breasts, she loved it very sexual and really hot, she never got to full as she had me, lovely, and its quite common

Grays

Yes self induction is possible but it is time consumingthere are drugs that help too, its such a shame women dont see it as very sexual i'm sure there's lots of guys would love to try this

By *sbiloverWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yes self induction is possible but it is time consumingthere are drugs that help too, its such a shame women dont see it as very sexual i'm sure there's lots of guys would love to try this

"

and there you have it 'try it'. That's a lot of work to put your body through just so someone can 'try it'.

This is the main reason I just gave up looking.

» Add a new message to this topic