FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Domination

Domination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys I'm looking for advice on female domination. I'm fed up guys thinking they are in charge lol. Iv got my self 2 subs but I don't really have a clue??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

There are very few genuine subs most will try to top from the bottom.

May I suggest that you treat them as true inferior slaves and if they do not like it find others,true subs are hard to find so good luck.

Thanks 1 is quite inquisitive... asking questions I don't like it... the other is doing a he's told completly but I'm out of ideas in what to say to him

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

You could set them an essay. They have to write down what they think submission is, and what genuine submission gives to the Domme.

1000 words on above heading should be sufficently stretching to make it about you not them.

Ahh good idea?? thanks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Read around the subject, research on the net and get ideas and insights that way.

It's great to learn as you go along but there are some great resources out there that will really help.

Iv looked on the net can't find anything helpful do u know what sites I should look on?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Punishment is always good. So time off seeing you. Humiliation, tasks he can send pictures or video as proof. Or tasks he has to do when you see him next. Failing that if hes hardwork and refusing to do it then cut him off.

You are in control not him if he doesn’t like it he can do one! then on to te next!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Iv looked on the net can't find anything helpful do u know what sites I should look on?"

You literally only need to put "how to dominate a guy" in a search engine or "ideas for dom role play".

It's against forum rules to link to other sites.

A submissive should offer a set of consenting rules and the dominant something similar. Don't accept you can do anything to me mistress, that doesn't work. So now you have this written down or in your mind, you have the parameters to work in, if they are out of line or overstretch this then the violation is clear cut, and if you fail them in your realistic expectations that is also clear.

"A submissive should offer a set of consenting rules and the dominant something similar. Don't accept you can do anything to me mistress, that doesn't work. So now you have this written down or in your mind, you have the parameters to work in, if they are out of line or overstretch this then the violation is clear cut, and if you fail them in your realistic expectations that is also clear."

It can be possible but your way is definitely better.

Id say if they genuinely don’t know because they haven’t done much but willing to try then talk it through with them and go at their pace and build up slowly asking along the way for them to say how it feels. Stop if any doubt.

Ask them 3 likes and 3 dislikes and just do some sessions focussed on those only

I think the key is communication before, during and after. Work out what they want to get from the experience

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/702008

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/694134

I wrote a long reply last night and did not send it.

The posts above may help.

As I saw on the profile of a submissive

'I may be your plaything but I am not your playtoy'.

Like any sub these guys are human beings, knowing their desires will inform your actions. Just because it is badged 'kink' shouls

not alter how you would approach the relationship if it was not badged kink.

If they are new to this try an online bdsm test to see what their rough orientation may be.

Good luck

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"Ahh good idea?? thanks"

Glad you like it.

If you want more ideas or to discuss further please message me

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

It doesn't have to be extremes. It can be done in some very clever ways. Use your imagination. Tease, orgasam denial or control. Sensory deprevation.

» Add a new message to this topic