FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Autism

Autism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lf Bjorn OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashington

Hello is any one here got middle autism like me and find it hard to find someone to meet up with or get fuck or BJ on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP there are plenty of others on here who have autism and aspergers who do get meets - I've met with one lovely guy a couple of times.

It's not the fact you have autism that is putting people off.

Ashington

"OP there are plenty of others on here who have autism and aspergers who do get meets - I've met with one lovely guy a couple of times.

It's not the fact you have autism that is putting people off. "

Ok what putting them off is it my face or my profile please help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok....profile pic might put people off a bit.

Good that you are direct but some of your statements seem a little contradictory.

Try to check your spelling it does matter.

Good luck

I’d meet you bro

But your profile pic may seem quite off putting to ladies

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"OP there are plenty of others on here who have autism and aspergers who do get meets - I've met with one lovely guy a couple of times.

It's not the fact you have autism that is putting people off.

Ok what putting them off is it my face or my profile please help "

OP you have a few things that are going against you.

You are very young, you can't do anything about this but you need to realise that most people on here are much older than you are and won't want to meet a teenager.

You are one man amongst many thousands of other men so you need to stand out from the crowd.

Your profile really needs some work.

Your one and only profile pic is your cock. Every man on here has a cock so it's nothing special no matter how proud of it you are. Try putting some more pictures on your profile. Face pictures (if you feel comfortable enough to show your face), torso, semi clothed and dressed smartly.

Your profile text reads somewhat as if you view the ladies on here as free prostitutes. It is also all about what you want and doesn't offer anything to the ladies.

If you don't want to be contacted by men then use your message filters so they can't message you - moaning about them on your profile won't make a difference.

You mention several times on your profile about bareback sex. There are some people who play this way but on the whole you will find we prefer safer sex.

Finally, don't rely too much on fab to get meets - go out into the real world too. Even the best looking guys with great profiles can struggle sometimes so don't make fab everything.

Ashington

Hi all thank for the advice Ian going to as new pics and update my profile please check it soon should be all updated by the 2/12/17

By *osheaMan  over a year ago

manchester

Don't mention the Autism at first by mentioning it you are making an issue of it. Get talking/chatting then when you feel comfortable maybe mention it then. Maybe make light of it "guess what me and Bill Gates have in common"? Good luck

Relax mate just because you have poor communication skills at 18 means nothing bro . Most people do it's by confidence and having a better of banter you get there .

Hi there I have Asperger's as well I do find it very hard to meet to people from this site and what to say in a message other than Hi how are you and that sort of thing

» Add a new message to this topic