FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Clubs or not ??

Clubs or not ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layboyy OP   Man  over a year ago

halifax

Hi there young lad from West Yorkshire looking for fun and adventure but just don't seem to be getting anywhere on here ! Was just wondering if there any good clubs to goo round West Yorkshire and are they worth it ?? As I've never been to one before ! And keep asking people but get nothing back ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of great clubs not too far from you; however it would very much depend upon what your personal expectations of a club night would be as to whether or not you considered it “successful”.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Totally give them a go! Other people's opinions will vary so best to experience it for yourself.

Don't go expecting to play with anyone. Unless you're meeting someone there, it's much the same as getting a meet online. The main difference is you're already past the 'are they real? Will they turn up?' stage

Go, look friendly and approachable. Chat with people, get your fab name out there and see what happens. A lot of Fab is about networking. You may not play with anyone on the night but you will probably stick in someone's 'maybe' file for another time

halifax

Soo people do talk on here ! Awww cheers for the response like n well guess I may have to goo see what the crack is with these clubs. I'm not really sure what to expect like ! Wouldn't mind someone showing me the ropes but I'm a big boy I'm sure I'll be fine do you recommend any clubs ??

halifax

X

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

As Highheels mentions, you're in a good location for clubs, depending on how far you're willing to travel.

You've got Quest in leeds, la chambre in Sheffield. Around Manchester/Blackpool/Preston you have several to pick from including Amour, No.3, Infusions, entice and Cupid's. Then there's Townhouse over on the wirral. They all have their own character and outlook so you should check their sites to get a feel for what they have so offer and how you fit in

» Add a new message to this topic