FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cum in mouth

Cum in mouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artine Essex OP   Couple  over a year ago

Essex

interested in your views on this, we've only been on here a short time, have had a few meets but have always insisted the Guys wear condoms even for oral. Hate the bloody things but do NOT want to catch anything nasty. But looking at pictures on this Site everyone seems to suck cock without protection so am i just being over the top?

Martine of Essex (part of couple)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lori-lee loves the taste of it, she insistes on it in her mouth and drinks every drop!

There is no risk of infection unless the person giving or receiving has some form of ulceration or is infected with some other disease in which case he/she shouldn't be on here in the first place. I love giving and receiving oral sex and as long as people are disease free and maintain a standard of cleanliness there isn't really a problem.

You are doing what is right for you... There are many on here that while they suck cock without a condom will not take cum in their mouth..

I personally would rather go celibate than do oral with a condom and actually have only ever been asked to once And I just refused...

Do what your happy with... It's like with anything. It's a personal risk assessment.

Cali x

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

There IS a risk, we was told by GUM clinic, that clamidia can live in the throat, and another sti. But as the clinic said it is a small risk. The way we look at it is, there are risks in crossing the road, so if it is small we take it. But we still get checked ever so often, depending how often we play. We have also had a hep vacine as better to be safe than sorry. I personally dont like to give oral to a guy wearing a condom as the stuff in there makes my lips go numb and tastes horrible.

Every one on here will have a level of risk they want to take, and its personal choice, but i personally wouldnt give a blow job to a guy wearing a condom, as i dont like numb lips lol xxx

near bury st edmunds

"There IS a risk, we was told by GUM clinic, that clamidia can live in the throat, and another sti. But as the clinic said it is a small risk. The way we look at it is, there are risks in crossing the road, so if it is small we take it. But we still get checked ever so often, depending how often we play. We have also had a hep vacine as better to be safe than sorry. I personally dont like to give oral to a guy wearing a condom as the stuff in there makes my lips go numb and tastes horrible.

Every one on here will have a level of risk they want to take, and its personal choice, but i personally wouldnt give a blow job to a guy wearing a condom, as i dont like numb lips lol xxx"

But i will ADD ONLY my partner is allowed to cum in my mouth, i wont do it on a meet with anyone else. Just a Blow job, and that is for a few different reasons x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

th stuff that makes your mouth go numb is nonoxynol 9. its a spermicidal substance which is on some condoms - usually ones called things like extra safe. its actually not recommended for those trying to stay hiv clear as it can cause irritation and abrasions. i can't use condoms with it on as it causes a major reaction and makes me bleed... it also melts nail polish!

family planning clinics and gum clinics don't hand out condoms with nonoxynol 9 on but gps may still do so.

when buying your own supply (if you don't get the freebies) bear this in mind.

near bury st edmunds

"th stuff that makes your mouth go numb is nonoxynol 9. its a spermicidal substance which is on some condoms - usually ones called things like extra safe. its actually not recommended for those trying to stay hiv clear as it can cause irritation and abrasions. i can't use condoms with it on as it causes a major reaction and makes me bleed... it also melts nail polish!

family planning clinics and gum clinics don't hand out condoms with nonoxynol 9 on but gps may still do so.

when buying your own supply (if you don't get the freebies) bear this in mind. "

This wasnt one of ours, it was one of his. But like i say it was kind of a blow job between etc etc. Usually dont like giving a blow job with a condom. But thanks for that as got a shed load from GUM last time we went as got on really well with the nurses lol.

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic