FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > safe sex

safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fools4more OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we have clearly written on our profile that safe sex is the only way we go, why do so many ppl ask for bareback and creampie, are they mad or are we in the minority?

over to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are not in the minority i think most people on here would prefer to go protected however people always like to try their luck when it comes to bareback if that is their preference.

we would never go bareback, care too much about our lifestyle to risk it but some people prefer it that way and they will always ask. no harm in asking I say as long as they don't try to push you into doing it then and respect your boundaries then I have no problem with people asking, even if it says on my profile. better that they ask than come to a meet expecting one thing and getting a nasty shock when I say no! lol

I personally cant for the life of me think why any1 would wanna risk bareback

not long back on a notourios carpark over my way after chatting to a couple for a while and realising i was bang in there and wagging my tail so to speak the couple produced a photo set after flicking thru a couple of pics i came to 1 where the girl was dripping with cum

bareback i quipped

yep they said looking at me proudly

i politely made my excuses and left

turns out this girl turns tricks too for £25 a pop so to speak thats bareback too

i think it speaks for itself really does,nt it.

There are loads on here that like Bareback but say on there profile safe only..Bull its up to you if you want to be safe or not.I know a Woman(not naming)that has got HEP B but still plays And i do know she loves Bareback but on her Profile it says safe only....go figure lol

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

maybe most people are oblivious to the dangers. or plain dam stupid lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"There are loads on here that like Bareback but say on there profile safe only..Bull its up to you if you want to be safe or not.I know a Woman(not naming)that has got HEP B but still plays And i do know she loves Bareback but on her Profile it says safe only....go figure lol"

I thought only GUM clinics would be the ones to have on record if anyone has anything, unless your suggesting your profession is in that sector... would that not be rather dangerous?

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

They r mad and u are not minority.Bare bck its a no ,no,no 4 us 2.

"There are loads on here that like Bareback but say on there profile safe only..Bull its up to you if you want to be safe or not.I know a Woman(not naming)that has got HEP B but still plays And i do know she loves Bareback but on her Profile it says safe only....go figure lol

I thought only GUM clinics would be the ones to have on record if anyone has anything, unless your suggesting your profession is in that sector... would that not be rather dangerous?"

someone could tell you they have Hep B, you dont need to work in a GUM clinic for someone to tell you.

"There are loads on here that like Bareback but say on there profile safe only..Bull its up to you if you want to be safe or not.I know a Woman(not naming)that has got HEP B but still plays And i do know she loves Bareback but on her Profile it says safe only....go figure lol

I thought only GUM clinics would be the ones to have on record if anyone has anything, unless your suggesting your profession is in that sector... would that not be rather dangerous?

someone could tell you they have Hep B, you dont need to work in a GUM clinic for someone to tell you. "

very true and it is up you if you want to be safe or not...so for me Bareback is a defo NO NO

By *fools4more OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Glad to see lots of others being safe

We have only had one really bad situation and that was with a cpl that said on their profile safe sex only, but during sex the man of the cpl pulled off the condom

obviously I went and got all the checks done and everything came back clear but we stopped swinging for a number of months after that and its made me really paranoid ever since.

[Removed by poster at 23/11/11 22:37:52]

someone could tell you they have Hep B, you dont need to work in a GUM clinic for someone to tell you. "

Here's the real question - do you go on hearsay, or fact... my point being if the fact is information that is not in the public domain.

.. unless you mean the person is admitting it in open domain?

As far as I am concern't everybody can be as safe as they want to be.Nothing is 100%safe.each to there own.All i am saying is that if you do meet People then let then know that you play Bareback only and don't mislead People saying No Bareback on there Profile.And IF you do have any Form of STD let the People know that you have that way everybody can make a Informed Decision on the information given.

That is only my Humble Opinion of course.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"There are loads on here that like Bareback but say on there profile safe only..Bull its up to you if you want to be safe or not.I know a Woman(not naming)that has got HEP B but still plays And i do know she loves Bareback but on her Profile it says safe only....go figure lol"

Go to the GUM clinic and get a Hep B injection if your swinging, better to be save than sorry

"As far as I am concern't everybody can be as safe as they want to be.Nothing is 100%safe.each to there own.All i am saying is that if you do meet People then let then know that you play Bareback only and don't mislead People saying No Bareback on there Profile.And IF you do have any Form of STD let the People know that you have that way everybody can make a Informed Decision on the information given.

That is only my Humble Opinion of course. "

And the beauty of opinions - everybody has one.

That is so very true..And I do know your Opinion of me hahahaha.But never the Less i wish you and M all the best and a Happy Xmas

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I wish people would stop referring to the use of condoms for penatrative sex as as "safe sex" because it isn't, sure it is safer but some of these people have no problem with unprotected oral sex and I find it hard to distinguish the difference, the only true safe sex is no sex, and any form of skin to skin or fluid to fluid contact between humans carry a risk, so, it's just up to the individual to assess the risk and make their own judgements.

Above all, have fun but try to be as sensible as you can about your sexual health and go and visit the free gum clininc in your area for a check up.

hugz n kisses (no tongues) to you all, xxxxx

By *i_sSwingWoman  over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

"I wish people would stop referring to the use of condoms for penatrative sex as as "safe sex" because it isn't, sure it is safer but some of these people have no problem with unprotected oral sex and I find it hard to distinguish the difference, the only true safe sex is no sex, and any form of skin to skin or fluid to fluid contact between humans carry a risk, so, it's just up to the individual to assess the risk and make their own judgements.

Above all, have fun but try to be as sensible as you can about your sexual health and go and visit the free gum clininc in your area for a check up.

hugz n kisses (no tongues) to you all, xxxxx "

Good point but must add that the risk of catching an STD from the back of a throat (BJ) is a lot lower than full on unprotected sex, factors such as people cumming in your mouth or not, play a part too as well as general hygiene.

Then you have to think about if people are having regular unprotected sex then having regular check ups is not going to be very effective for monitoring the risks of diseases such as HIV/Aids which can take upto 6 months to show up. Yout right it is down to choice but that's why getting to know people helps you find out alot more by general conversation than a 'what are you into conversation?' In my experience you can pick up the lies more when people start to relax and forget what they've said previously. But I gets emails from people that will 'go bareback for the right couple or person' and that is aninstant BLOCK. The fact my profile states that I won't be interested just shows the lack of respect their approach to seinging takes. Good thread

"maybe most people are oblivious to the dangers. or plain dam stupid lol "

Or maybe just adults that make an informed choice on what is right for them..

Cali x

» Add a new message to this topic