FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Fab Etiquette: Winks and Messages.

Fab Etiquette: Winks and Messages.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s the general rule of etiquette when winking and messaging another account? What we mean is, if we wink someone and they then wink us back, we then send them a message. Or is it the other way around and the one who receives the wink should send the first message in response?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like the wink feature because if I send one, to then receive one in return then I’ll send a message back. Saves sending a message for it to be deleted unread. However, I think a lot of people don’t have time for winks and will ignore them.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We have found far to often folk wink us so we send a nice message back introducing ourselves then hear nothing back. We now don't respond to winks or use that feature. A nice message for first contact is much nicer. We do see in the forum a lot folk saying single guys should put some effort into first contact as there's a lot of single guys out there, impress with who you are not winks and dick pictures. After all would we go speak to someone in a pub who has winked at us across the room or got his dick out and shook it about. Much nicer to speak with a little intrigue and intelligence. Also read profiles and see if it's someone like you they are looking for.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That’s actually a really good way of looking at it. No, you wouldn’t in a pub. We often wink and send a message at the same time. We (Mason) hasn’t and wouldn’t even dream of sending a dick pic to anyone. It’s just simply disrespectful. We have had couples (Or says couples account?) send dick pic’s. We just simply delete and not respond to them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see the wink akin to saying hi in the street. If they say hi then you know they have time for conversation. If they don't then you continue walking without wasting time.

If I were to start into a conversation and they had no time nor interest they probably would think me rude or strange.

I guess we all see things differently. I no longer message first because of the hrs spent sending a carefully written message and they're mostly deleted now. I've found having my profile out there and engage on local forum means anyone interested knocks on my door. If they know then I know they're interested.

By *ayStew91Man  over a year ago

manchester/newcastle

I send winks and await a wink return before messaging 99% of the time, but I do find a lot of people are not interested in the wink functionality

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We rarely respond to winks. Used to wink back as agree its start so message from winker would follow. But so many 1 x blurry pic profiles, cuck couples detailing how its for her, looking for fem (unicorn) etc etc so obvious not bothered to read our profile, not even first few lines

» Add a new message to this topic