FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Ayrshire Scotland .social night sat 29th sept

Ayrshire Scotland .social night sat 29th sept

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herubs Social Events OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Hello.everyone.

I'm so pleased to say after the huge amount interest I have secured a venue and we have ourselves an Ayrshire social night.;)

It will be held on sat the 29th Sept and starts at 7pm till late..it is very central in Ayrshire and is close to train and bus services. Pm me if you require hotel suggestions. The venue details will be sent out the morning of please keep these details to yourself to ensure our night is not spoiled and everyone's discretion is ensured. This is a social so non play event.

The cost of the night is £10 per person non refundable this includes venue, buffet, entertainment, disco and a little cherub party bag.

Also attending will be Ann Summers and Jossie's kink store. I am having a raffle so if possible you can bring a small raffle prize to donate there will be a kissing booth (very hot fab girly I can confirm no one kisses quite like this one all proceeds will go to womens aid.

Also I'm so pleased to say I have secured 2 amazing very sexy award winning caberet acts who will be performing from 8pm. Followed by some disco so get ready to bust your moves.

If you require any further details pm me there is still space but it's filling up fast. Payment details will be sent out to those who are already on my guest list. Payment must be made to secure your place .The social is open to everyone as long as you are verified.

I'm looking forward to seeing all you sexy people there

Love and cherub kisses xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *herubs Social Events OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Also posted on the Scottish forum xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic