FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Thank You Club Shhh :-)

Thank You Club Shhh :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeponsmiling83 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

My settings won’t let me add a verification because I am not verified myself. Anyway just wanted to say thank you. On Wednesday I went to the open event at Newcastle’s coolest new club, Club Shhh and returned again a couple days later on Friday!

It is such a lovely place and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. I still consider myself quite new with the swinging lifestyle but I loved the relaxed and positive vibe at Club Shhh. So lovely to meet some of the other couples and singles who equally made me feel welcome.

If you haven’t been to Club Shhh yet then I recommend you check it out and become a member ASAP. This is hand on heart one of those true clubs where everyone is treated with respect which I find important especially as I am not the most confident when it comes to my body.

Anyway Love and respect to the owners, staff and the new friends - I look forward to returning to see you all real soon xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lubshhh...Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means alot to us and our staff! We shall rectify your inability to verify imminently!

See you again soon from all at Shhh xx

By *eeponsmiling83 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

So welcome honestly had such a lovely time on Friday. I am away at a festival this week so will sadly miss the ace games night you have in store but shall be back week after hopefully to see everyone!

P.s hope John is now feeling better xxx

» Add a new message to this topic