FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Ratio: Men to Women..

Ratio: Men to Women..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of pure interest, i wonder exactly how many men there are to women on this site.

By me best estimation, i figure it to be about 25 Women to 1 bloke ?

I have a friend on here, who hasnt sent a single message to anybody, has no Pictures, a 5 word profile, she is massively secretive, and yet recieves 100's of messages off guys!

I have been on here 8 Months and recieved about 5 !

Laughable!!!

Guess its the way it is...

Discuss....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

more like 25 blokes to one woman

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah your correct, i got that completely wrong, and meant the other way round! Should have proof read...

But my point remains the same, and expect little or no response..

Anybody from fab care to comment ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah your correct, i got that completely wrong, and meant the other way round! Should have proof read...

But my point remains the same, and expect little or no response..

Anybody from fab care to comment ?

"

If you leave then thats one less guy and the ratio will will drop slightly

Joking of course

Steve

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Mate your spott on! Lol You got 5 more than me.

You are correct on that. And the fact that a lot of the men are just out for quick shags behind their other halfs back makes the women wary of us guys.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

take the single guy block off and you might get more

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Single women do get inundated with messages. I know some with over a thousand in their inbox. However if you want a response from the ladies then I would suggest go into the chatrooms, make yourself known, of course be polite and you will get messages, and make many friends too.

I think the ratio is probably more like 1 woman to every 10 couples to every 50 single guys. A lot more women find monogamy is the biggest turn on they can ever have, whereas more men find the thought of multiple partner fucking arousing. Therefore the ideals of swinging fit most men's fantasies, but the female swingers are rather ones that buck the female trend so to speak.

When I first started on here I had bugger all messages for about two weeks, though with no pics and only a dozen lines of text it was hardly surprising. At present I may get a dozen messages per day, so I reckon the average couple by that rationale probably gets a little over a hundred and single woman about a thousand within a day or two. You can understand them geting pissed off having to trawl through all that shite, just to find a half-decent one, I'm happy being a single bloke on here as if I was either of the other two genders I simply wouldn't have the time....

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Out of pure interest, i wonder exactly how many men there are to women on this site.

By me best estimation, i figure it to be about 25 Women to 1 bloke ?

I have a friend on here, who hasnt sent a single message to anybody, has no Pictures, a 5 word profile, she is massively secretive, and yet recieves 100's of messages off guys!

I have been on here 8 Months and recieved about 5 !

Laughable!!!

Guess its the way it is...

Discuss...."

I think you're under estimating the male female ratio by a long long way., you should also consider how actively people are using the site in the numbers you're basing it on.. if its less than 100 guys to a female I'd be shocked, remember some of those single ladies aren't looking for guys either, its been said before you only get out what you put in....they're hard yards to make..

You could try the social s or the clubs as well, all good ways of making contacts.

» Add a new message to this topic