Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ate Night Owls OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 25/12/11 06:58:03]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

leeds

LEEDS SOCIAL & LATE NIGHT PARTY EVENT!

Keep you'r diaries free for Saturday the 28th of January !

Teaming up with two events kings of the North, we are trying to arrange one of the biggest Fab socials in Leeds, in a very fationable venue situated in the heart of Leeds, providing us with a relaxed lounge area, a more formal dining area, with a full drink and food menu, and amazing view of the River Aire.

Hundreds of couples and single females have already been invited, for a chance to meet face to face and have a fun socialsing night.

If you have already recieved an invite and replied, you will already be on the guest list and no need to reply to this thread, however, if you was not sure of your attendance and are now in a position to confirm, please let me know, as the venue can arrange for extra staff ect.

Time and Date:

6PM Saturday 28th of January 2012

OK, those of you who have been to a social or two before, will already know this, but I've had quiet a few couples, including couples who have attended my previous house parties, asking exactly what happens in the Socials and have also asked if couples end up meeting afterwards to party/play?

Yes! There's a few opportunities, as well as a social being a perfect opportinity to meet many couples in one night, under the same roof, in a relaxed, fun atmosphere, you might end up being invited to another couples house if they are local, we, are giving the same hotel information to all those travelling from further afield, so I'm sure there will be some adult activities to be had back at the hotel!, we are talking to Isis club in Leeds which is open till 2am, asking them to allow entrance without the need to pay memebership fees, and ... 30 lucky couples will be invited back to ours only a few miles away, for an all night party!

PARTY INVITES: 11PM (admittance: strictly ticket holders only)

we have had a huge response already for this event, and unfortunately as much as we would have liked to, there is not enough space to accommodate more than 30 couples at ours, and to make it completely fair, we have come up with a solution:

We have chosen ten couples already, who will each be given two additional tickets to invite two more couples of their choice (from the social), and no one knows who these ten couples are!

Single Females don't require tickets

If you've never been to the socials before, this is the one you don't want to miss!

If you'r interested in helping out with the invites, or have a long list of friends who you know, and could write to, please get in touch, the club is spacious & "the more the merrier!" and we need all the help we can get x

The Social will be listed in the events page next week too. All couples from north west, east and midlands will be welcomed and invited x

Any feedbacks will be most welcomed and considered.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

Ashley xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have sent msg x happy xmas x

leeds

Thank you for the pm x have added you to the list and will pm you with venue details etc x

By *andpnutsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Can't wait, really looking forward to it.

leeds

Hi guys x Merry Christmas x hope you'r having a great day! Yes you'r on the list already and I'll send you the venue details etc nearer the time, can't wait to see you there x

Ashley x

leeds

UPDATE RE: Leeds Social, have secured venue, and have been allocated space for upto 240 people. Will announce venue details one week in advance . Please pm me to add you to list. Plus 30 couples can come to a late party at mine after the social ( invites only from the social ).

By *ed14Couple  over a year ago

East Yorks

Can you let us have a list of hotels nearby or a postcode or rough location so can get hotel sorted cheers x

leeds

Sure, I will pm you with the nearest hotel to the venue and also the hotel we have been recommending everyone x thanks for you'r post x

leeds

Ok finalized with Isis club in Leeds too so that after the social, if any couples would like to go to Isis, couples who have been to the social, can get in half price (£10/couple) and free membership x but you need to let me know in advance to email them you'r username. This is only if you wish to play after the social and has nothing to do with the social or the venue itself , Isis can house an extra 40 couples max and dont forget another 30 couples will be invited to the party back at ours x

By *andpnutsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Bump

By *inky2ukMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 03/01/12 06:31:17]

leeds

You do get around don't you x bump straight back at you x

Hi can you please put us on your list for an invite.

thanks

leeds

Hi guys ,

Thanks for writing , have added you to the list , looking forward to meeting you

Ashley xxx

Ashley

please add me too hun xxx

leeds

Your on the list hun x see you there x

Ashley

would love more information about this if poss?

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

Are we too late for an invite?

leeds

No you'r not too late x have added you to the list and will be sending you venue details this Saturday x see you soon

Ashley x

leeds

Quagmire, this ones only couples and single females , we do others where single males are invited too , will be posting details in here x thanks x Ashley x

ok thanxs x

leeds

Last orders at the bar !

Final day to add you'r name for the leeds social

» Add a new message to this topic