FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > How do u do the first step?

How do u do the first step?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We r a couple from Plymouth who r very very intrigued in having a female join us. We r also possibly interested in couples but as the female who is bbw I find it hard to to feel confident to meet people. I don't like my body and have lost 7 stone but still a big girl at size 24. Has anyone else had this experience who Could give me some advice please...

I really wanna experience other people in bed with us but need to grow in my confidence too...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't get this: lots of women and men like BBW women, and it's no bar to meeting people. I'd suggest you go somewhere where everyone's naked - a naturist park or beach maybe. You'll soon find people are all shapes and sizes and you'll build up confidence. Then consider a naturist spa, such as Bristol Gardens Health Spa here in Brighton, which has couples nights on Saturdays and Sundays - lots of pleasant couples with bi females wanting to play. Good luck to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PS: I've just seen your profile page. You've nothing to worry about. All woman.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

do a forum search using the term "BBW" and you will find that many people enjoy meeting ladies like you

By *tuartlicksMan  over a year ago

reading

"We r a couple from Plymouth who r very very intrigued in having a female join us. We r also possibly interested in couples but as the female who is bbw I find it hard to to feel confident to meet people. I don't like my body and have lost 7 stone but still a big girl at size 24. Has anyone else had this experience who Could give me some advice please...

I really wanna experience other people in bed with us but need to grow in my confidence too..."

You really have nothing to worry about you look and sound like a great couple and people should be happy to meet and play with you both. Do it slowly have a couple of drink and see if you connect. Head back to a hotel and take it easy. Happy to talk and meet with you both

» Add a new message to this topic