FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Photo collectors

Photo collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When people ask for a face pic and then stop responding and when you kindly ask them to delete it they don’t! These individuals should be banned from using the internet! Not only fabs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugs and JunkCouple  over a year ago

Bellshill

"When people ask for a face pic and then stop responding and when you kindly ask them to delete it they don’t! These individuals should be banned from using the internet! Not only fabs! "

If you’re a site supporter you have the option to remove any pics you’ve attached to messages.

Also some might say that people on here behind their partners backs shouldn’t be allowed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Remember OP...what comes around goes around and has an habit of coming back and biting you in the arse

"When people ask for a face pic and then stop responding and when you kindly ask them to delete it they don’t! These individuals should be banned from using the internet! Not only fabs! "

I had a thread here, the topic was that lovely behaviour... I got deleted and banned for 3 days after I defended myself in a decent tone against forum heroes as they tried to make a fool of me. This face pic please followed by blocking will encounter you even more often. Have fun .. with the possibly 5% normal people.cheers

i’m definitely on the ball. with people like that any face pictures. nope video call me then day go all quite wasters never send face pictures !!! video before hand

» Add a new message to this topic