FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Advice?

Advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, I’m a single male just trying to have some fun but have been struggling. It would be great if you could suggest any improvements I could make to achieve this. Thanks.

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 02:33:53]

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

There are lots of threads in the swinging advice forums. Good luck.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Remove the emojis from yr pictures, alot of people hate them. You can accommodate and have a profile longer than 3 words so could be much worse.

Maybe attend a local social event , plenty happen in London and they are a great opportunity to make connections and get your face known. With fab in general you get out what you put into it.

By *erby DomCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

"Remove the emojis from yr pictures, alot of people hate them. You can accommodate and have a profile longer than 3 words so could be much worse.

Maybe attend a local social event , plenty happen in London and they are a great opportunity to make connections and get your face known. With fab in general you get out what you put into it."

Absolutely

Thanks for responding. I have few friends in the fab world so going to such events would mean going on my own. I would be more comfortable with company or some sort of guidance on how it works.

» Add a new message to this topic