FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > UK dissapointment

UK dissapointment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rulyFluffy OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Galway

Travelled over to the UK from Ireland. I have to say, I most probably had higher expectations about the UK Fab scene than I should but, was very dissapointed. I know it was only a weeks notice (came to England for a family funeral) that I sent a lot of messages to folks in the surrounding area of Stafford. Hoping to have some freaky, fun to distract me from the situation. Even had the message on my profile and gave a lot of profiles winks and messages. Here since Wednesday and not a nibble. Now it's Sunday and I'm heading back to Ireland. Rather sad that nothing at all transpired.

I hope if any UK residents are heading to Ireland they have more fun than I. I love the Fab scene in Ireland and I certainly won't let this, lack of experience shade my hopes for any future visit.

Anyone had this with Fab when going to different countries?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

West Galway

Forgot to say, this is Fluffy, AKA Pete.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Forgot to say, this is Fluffy, AKA Pete."

You've probably just explained why with this post.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Forgot to say, this is Fluffy, AKA Pete.

You've probably just explained why with this post. "

Think that's hit the nail on the head

Yes I think important to say WHAT you are.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OP, were you using your couples profile or a single male profile?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe people were wondering why you haven't had any meets for over a year ?

You say you winked at a lot of profiles but there are a lot of women like me who never look at winks.

Why can you play alone but your wife can't ?

I've always enjoyed my trips to England so not sure why it didn't work out for you. Just bad timing or ill-luck perhaps.

I like a bit of fluff but wouldn't meet a geezer called fluffy

By *adddy4funMan  over a year ago

City Centre

"Travelled over to the UK from Ireland. I have to say, I most probably had higher expectations about the UK Fab scene than I should but, was very dissapointed. I know it was only a weeks notice (came to England for a family funeral) that I sent a lot of messages to folks in the surrounding area of Stafford. Hoping to have some freaky, fun to distract me from the situation. Even had the message on my profile and gave a lot of profiles winks and messages. Here since Wednesday and not a nibble. Now it's Sunday and I'm heading back to Ireland. Rather sad that nothing at all transpired.

I hope if any UK residents are heading to Ireland they have more fun than I. I love the Fab scene in Ireland and I certainly won't let this, lack of experience shade my hopes for any future visit.

"

You are right. I lived in Ireland for 2 years and had the most amazing time on fab there than I ever had since in UK. Ireland rocks

"Travelled over to the UK from Ireland. I have to say, I most probably had higher expectations about the UK Fab scene than I should but, was very dissapointed. I know it was only a weeks notice (came to England for a family funeral) that I sent a lot of messages to folks in the surrounding area of Stafford. Hoping to have some freaky, fun to distract me from the situation. Even had the message on my profile and gave a lot of profiles winks and messages. Here since Wednesday and not a nibble. Now it's Sunday and I'm heading back to Ireland. Rather sad that nothing at all transpired.

"

The site works not for single guys and not for "foreign" couples .. ?

A closed society as guessed

West Galway

That was entirely, Truly's choice.

Also, Trjly wasn't with me in the UK.

West Galway

You are right. I lived in Ireland for 2 years and had the most amazing time on fab there than I ever had since in UK. Ireland rocks"

Couldn't agree with you more.

» Add a new message to this topic