FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Anyone in Norwich area?

Anyone in Norwich area?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With some time on their hands over Christmas/New Year period? And going into January? Who would like to do a good deed without getting anything in return?

This is not a 'meet me' post. This is a 'calling for help from some decent human beings'. I have a friend who I met during my recent stay at Addenbrooke's hospital. She is now in Norwich and Norfolk hospital, stuck in hospital bed, even though she has been medically fit for discharge for the last 6 weeks. But as her needs are extensive, she has no place to go at present. You can read about her in my blog, at www.bedfordgirl.co.uk, on the page called 'Bed blocking'- she asked me to put that entry there.

She gets more and more depressed being stuck in hospital, and I am unable to visit her as often as I'd like, due to distance and me recovering from broken knee. Therefore, I thought about the good people of Fab and calling upon your help. If there is anyone in Norwich area with some time on their hands and wanting to do a good deed, it would be great if we could organise some visitors for my friend. Just even a quick 'hello' would be great and would cheer her up, I'm sure.

She is not aware I'm doing this (I think she'd kill me if she knew), but I know how much she lit up when we went to visit.

So again, just to sum up (sorry for an essay)- any good soul in Norwich area with some time on their hands, willing to visit my friend in hospital, cheer her up? Please either PM me, or post here. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Lovely post op. Hopefully some kind souls nearby can help. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lovely post op. Hopefully some kind souls nearby can help. X"

By *dthelad28Man  over a year ago

Wymondham

Hi OP, I live in Norwich and would be happy to visit your friend and have a chat. PM me. Adam.

» Add a new message to this topic