FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Asian guys

Asian guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it about Asian guys that people here don't like, what are they scared of? Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of pleasant experiences with ladies and couples from this site but mostly I fear that ladies and couples don't want to meet us because they imagine we can't speak English or aren't clean. Well I can only speak for myself. I'm meticulously clean and a post-grad (and published write) born and bred in the UK.

It's not that I mind people who post 'White guys only' or 'Black guys only' on their profiles. It doesn't offend me in the least everyone has their own preferences. I have had some meets in clubs or parties where I, being an Asian guy, am seen as somebody from another planet. It's a frequent thing with (I should really say Indian) us guys and other Asians guys (and believe it or not, girls) have had this experience, so come on. What is it!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cannot believe that you need to ask this question. The fact is that a truthful answer cannot be given for fear of reprisal.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Darling if I had a pound for every time I heard someone say "no trannys" I would be able to retire, the thing is, stop thinking of yourself as the only one that gets picked on by a handful of profiles you may have read, we cannot be all things to all people, wish you good luck, hugz, Ruby, xxx

Oh yes, and why say "interracial" when that means black guys only! Interracial includes all races. Correct your profiles "Newcastle is Peru!"

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 12:21:58]

I think deep down inside most people do discriminate, whether that's by being racist or ageist or elitist its a personal preference. I'm Asian and i do, i hate meeting Asian single guys, there always so pushy n clingy, they dont understand when u say no thanks.

xx

ozzie

i dont discriminate..

i just hate everyone equally.

By *abbrowneyesMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I agree majority of Asian guys are pushy.....but not all.

By *esi singhMan  over a year ago

london

"I agree majority of Asian guys are pushy.....but not all. "

Well, I'm anything but pushy. I've experienced white guys that are really pushy as well and just don't get the message. I was part of a meet that I'd arranged with a lady couple of months ago who wasn't into being dominated or whatever, being slapped and stuff yet a white guy (who I shouldn't have invited in the first place as I hadn't met him before) kept slapping her arse really hard until I had to tell him he had to leave as the lady wasn't enjoying it at all.

You get all sorts!

Yes "you get all sorts", but it all comes down to preference and reasons why. Men in general are pushy.

I don't meet Asian guys (never been with an Asian guy), even though I'm Asian and have stated it on my profile and that's my preference.

By *isssexysensualityCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

"Well, I'm anything but pushy. I've experienced white guys that are really pushy as well and just don't get the message. I was part of a meet that I'd arranged with a lady couple of months ago who wasn't into being dominated or whatever, being slapped and stuff yet a white guy (who I shouldn't have invited in the first place as I hadn't met him before) kept slapping her arse really hard until I had to tell him he had to leave as the lady wasn't enjoying it at all.

You get all sorts! "

You fall into the "exception that disproves the rule". Unfortunately for exceptions, is that most people aren't willing to give exceptions a chance. Once bitten twice shy...

At least there are a lot of Whites here that have never met an Asian guy, so they haven't formed any prejudices. You've experienced England's stonehenge, but lucky for you, you haven't experienced "The Great Wall of India".

You thought you had it bad, try being Black!

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"What is it about Asian guys that people here don't like, what are they scared of? Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of pleasant experiences with ladies and couples from this site but mostly I fear that ladies and couples don't want to meet us because they imagine we can't speak English or aren't clean. Well I can only speak for myself. I'm meticulously clean and a post-grad (and published write) born and bred in the UK.

It's not that I mind people who post 'White guys only' or 'Black guys only' on their profiles. It doesn't offend me in the least everyone has their own preferences. I have had some meets in clubs or parties where I, being an Asian guy, am seen as somebody from another planet. It's a frequent thing with (I should really say Indian) us guys and other Asians guys (and believe it or not, girls) have had this experience, so come on. What is it!?"

Methinks you are confusing preference with prejudice .....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like asians and I like blacks, and would love to play with both. Unfortunately York is not well knows for its ethnic diversity. But if anyone is passing through let me know!

I pass through York quite often sometimes even decide to stay there when I have the time. xx

"I cannot believe that you need to ask this question. The fact is that a truthful answer cannot be given for fear of reprisal."

Wow, now this sounds like a typical uneducated, narrow minded, red neck response.

I'm an asian guy, I am attached but been honest about it too so before anyone takes the moral high ground......!!

I have read and responded to many profiles on here that do NOT state 'no asian or black guys' as i respect the posters wishes. I have spoken to a hell of a lot of women and couples on here that are more than happy to chat away, flirt and share fantasies with, even talk about whens best to meet and all seems to be going really well. We both like each others personalities and are having a great chat, i would mention that im indian through passing conversation. At this point the tone of the conversation changes, the replys take longer to get through and eventually I get told 'sorry your not what im looking for'. So up until that point you have told me you like the way i look, sound and what you want us to get up to but when the word 'indian' comes into the conversation it goes sour.

If you had made it clear in your profile that indians aren't attractive to you I wouldnt have bloody sent you a message.

Before anyone goes on about dont make your race and 'issue', i havn't because the person I have been chatting to hasnt been told that, and when they were they pissed of!!! So how can people say its all about personality not race???

Now Im a Brit born indian guy who lives in SE london I have a cockney twang about my accent so no fresh tones from me, I shower twice a day so no horrible smells, I dress impeccably so i am always very presentable, I dont hound women so no stalker, I deeply respect all races and genders so im NOT an arrogant prick that thinks of anyone to be lesser than me.

I am on here for the swinging experience not to be put down because of I have an Indian Heritage (which im bloody proud of)

I have no issues with people that state they do not want messages from indians, asian, blacks, fats, thins, hairies, smooths, married, single etc. What does piss me off is when people are ignorant and post crap on here saying 'you are making your race the issue' or 'its all about personality' BALLS!!!! and you know it.

The person that posted the attached reply is the typical person I am talking about, if you dont like something then bloody say it. 'Fear of Reprisal' ??? what does that mean, what have asians done to you for you to be too scared to say it?? LOSER.

Sorry for the rant but this subject IS an issue, and its taken me a couple of years to say anything about it.

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

[Removed by poster at 14/02/12 15:40:06]

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

"i would mention that im indian through passing conversation. At this point the tone of the conversation changes, the replys take longer to get through and eventually I get told 'sorry your not what im looking for'. So up until that point you have told me you like the way i look, sound and what you want us to get up to but when the word 'indian' comes into the conversation it goes sour."

Happens quite a bit for me too.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"most of you do smell so lets be honest thats why people knock you back "

I've not noticed this. White guys can be just as smelly.

By *athan69Man  over a year ago

London

Why does asian mean just indian/pakistani in this country. Asia is a big bloody continent... just my 2c

Yes, vile attitude - utterly vile.

listen "curvy" being from birmingham you know would know what offensive was then eh "no pic"

i think its more of a culture thing rather than a race thing, imho.

most western people hear/see asian society treating women as second class citizens and dont want to be a part of it.

cant fault women for it, maybe, blame your own cultural shortcomings, im afraid.

lol true im away to my kkk meeting hehe

I will chat and meet any race if i like them and if any guys are pushy they dont get my time.Simple

x1

"i think its more of a culture thing rather than a race thing, imho.

most western people hear/see asian society treating women as second class citizens and dont want to be a part of it.

cant fault women for it, maybe, blame your own cultural shortcomings, im afraid."

Here we go again, another person that thinks they know more about other cultures than their own. My culture is British my heritage is Indian.

Im sure the British Government treated millions of women and childeren as 'second class citizens' when they had the 'great empire' or am I wrong??

You are obviously very well travelled and know much more than the average Brit about world culture, either that or you are simply jumping to conclusions and repeating what you heard down the pub. I think I know which applies best !!

It all boils down to stereotypes and prejudices. Women are so not treated as what the media chooses to term "second class citizens" in Asian cultures. My entire family is Asian except some distant relatives and we've never heard about any lady being abused or mistreated just because of her sex. The media in the west tends to pounce on rare cases where stupid people do crazy things. "White" people do the same things as do those of any other race when they get crazy, it's just that religion doesn't have to take the blame for it unless it's Asian people.

As for myself, I'm all for getting on and getting it on with people as human beings regardless of their race or culture. You get all sorts in all places.

Having said that I have had a good few meets with genuine people from this site. I don't mind in the least if ladies state they don't want Asian guys as everyone has and is entitled to their own preferences.

"Why does asian mean just indian/pakistani in this country. Asia is a big bloody continent... just my 2c "

I think that too...in the US asian means the people from the far East. I tend to say Asian by region like East Asia, South etc

"i think its more of a culture thing rather than a race thing, imho.

cant fault women for it, maybe, blame your own cultural shortcomings, im afraid.

Here we go again, another person that thinks they know more about other cultures than their own. My culture is British my heritage is Indian.

Im sure the British Government treated millions of women and childeren as 'second class citizens' when they had the 'great empire' or am I wrong??

You are obviously very well travelled and know much more than the average Brit about world culture, either that or you are simply jumping to conclusions and repeating what you heard down the pub. I think I know which applies best !!"

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We would welcome anyone to play regardless of race and colour.

We meet couples and if we came across an Indian MF couple, who attracted us and were willing to indulge then we would go for it. Fabswingers and swinging is all about swinging...nothing to do with colour

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

i dont meet many asian guys its mostly due to i dont often find many attractive or if i do they tend to have smaller cocks simple as lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Twice in all my years ive been made to feel like something you stood in and both times where from asian guys. However, one of the most lovliest guys i know is indian. I lived in a 97% asian community, with my son being the only white child in the whole school so i have a bit of understanding of the asian culture.

What i cant stand, is someone no matter from what ethnic background playing the race card.

Well, my cock isn't exactly small - Diamondsmiles, that's very unfortunate but doesn't necessitate that all Asian guys suck. Since posting I have actually had messages from a number of Asian guys saying the same kind of thing. Rather than play the race card it was just something that stood out to me repeatedly so I thought I'd post about it in case I was amiss somewhere.

I don't think a person's preference should be held against them... I know many Asian girls, who will not play with Asian man and their reason are as the above, they tend to behave childish, clingy and o a certain extent feel that the woman are privileged to have them. Now not all guys are like that I am very sure, but it takes only one unfortunate experience or feedback to disrupt a persons perception. I still feel that this is being made into an issue when i shouldn't be, it's like some man like their woman on the larger side and some don't or some like a person who dominates more, it's all preference and if people are no playing because of the "race" card. Isn't that a good thing that the two parties are not playing together, no one will enjoy it. This is just my two cents, I am an Asian guy but I like seeing things without emotionally being attached to it... try it, you will see that everyone is entitled o their preference and we should respect it.

By *ce-2uMan  over a year ago

winsford,Chester & wirral

take a look at your own profile mate, we wouldn't meet a guy that has in large letters. "COCKY GUY" that has proved what some of the other posts say.

I totally agree with your story mate. I organise gang fucks with 3 more mates. There are 2 white guys, a black guy and an Asian guy. We are all total gentlemen, very well dressed, well educated, smell lovely.....all the usual positives. The majority of womn and couples we've messaged or met think we are a lovely bunch, however there are a sad minority that will have chatted to us for a few days, then as soon as they ask for a pic and see there is an Asian lad on board....they delete and block us! it's shocking....and I think it actually bothers me more than my Asian mate. Nowt queerer than folk, they say!

Well.....you'd be more than welcome to come and party with us anyday.

I've never refused someone on race and never will, it's unfair to stereotype people because of the colour of their skin.

"I've never refused someone on race and never will, it's unfair to stereotype people because of the colour of their skin. "

i love asian women. Not enough of em on fab.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We would love to invite an Asian couple. Unfortunatly there is no sign of any up here on Fab... We ve had a profile on here for 2yrs and still havent seen any asian couples

[Removed by poster at 07/03/12 19:05:35]

"We would love to invite an Asian couple. Unfortunatly there is no sign of any up here on Fab... We ve had a profile on here for 2yrs and still havent seen any asian couples"

Roma there are many type Asian in the browse user name box you will come up wit hone or two then from there you can see their friend list.... the asians are mainly from midlands and south west.

Agesim does my head in, in fact any ism does my head in, I mean I thought looks and personality, and the way you conduct yourself is what counts regardless of age, race, culture

In my experience of asian men from clubs, they are extremely pushy and disrespectful towards white women (this does extend to other nationalities also, but mainly asian men).

Also, i found having dated an Asian man, that i had to be kept a dirty little secret as his family would not approve of him dating me, and eventually we split as he was expected to marry his own kind, which he did. Now forgive me for my ignorance, but anyone who follows the wishes of his family and traditions over his own heart isnt someone i want to be involved in...i want a man, not a sheep!

[Removed by poster at 10/03/12 15:43:44]

"Now forgive me for my ignorance, but anyone who follows the wishes of his family and traditions over his own heart isnt someone i want to be involved in...i want a man, not a sheep!

"

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

doesn't bother me but yes some -- i said some --white ladies don't like asians. but so what? i only meet white ladies myself.

I would never go with an Asian guy

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

some serious stereotyping going on in this thread

people judging entire communities and races by their experience of a few

bit like someone saying all swingers are filthy perverts really

I have meet Asians and I have meet whites I find Asians to be more clingy that whites

And as everyone else has said its up to the person who they meet

"

bit like someone saying all swingers are filthy perverts really"

Not stereotyping or judging anyone, just stating a preference based on personal experience, and we are all filthy perverts arent we...i know i am

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

fine then. i would never go with a white lady lol. oh but i would ....

[Removed by poster at 19/03/12 21:30:37]

Roma: all the Asians on here are couples, haven't found a single Asian girl on her own yet. And not a single one of those couples meet Asian guys (none that I have been able to find anyway) and almost all of them are up north!

catandchris: You got it spot on there, I don't like isms either or any form of labelisation really. This website is all about having good fun sensible fun.

MissDeMena: It's sad that you had a bad experience. I'm Asian and I wouldn't let my family pass judgement on who I choose to have a relationship with and I doubt they would do that anyway. Some Asian families can see it as a taboo to marry outside their cultural traditions but I would argue that goes for people of any ethnicity although thankfully people in some countries are more liberal than those in other countries.

Time Traveller And Wife: Each to their own. We're all here to have fun.

sara_j: It is, I wasn't expecting this - Hear Hear!

Im married to an asian guy,

we only meet asian guys but some are very rude!!!

Some think they can say anything they like in the first reply

also just because we meet asian guys does not mean we will meet just because your asian, there has to be an attraction..

We had a couple guys reply and when we replyed saying your not our type we got replys saying but im asian....

But have met some really lovly guys off here too

"I think deep down inside most people do discriminate, whether that's by being racist or ageist or elitist its a personal preference. I'm Asian and i do, i hate meeting Asian single guys, there always so pushy n clingy, they dont understand when u say no thanks.

xx

ozzie

i dont discriminate..

i just hate everyone equally."

Glad you said it Ozzie, it is true though. Whether or not it's a culture thing where women are below men, l can't say for sure. But l definitely feel uncomfortable around Asian guys. A shame cause l know not all will be like it, but finding them will prove very hard and defo not worth my time. Sorry guys.....

"I cannot believe that you need to ask this question. The fact is that a truthful answer cannot be given for fear of reprisal.

Wow, now this sounds like a typical uneducated, narrow minded, red neck response.

I'm an asian guy, I am attached but been honest about it too so before anyone takes the moral high ground......!!

I have read and responded to many profiles on here that do NOT state 'no asian or black guys' as i respect the posters wishes. I have spoken to a hell of a lot of women and couples on here that are more than happy to chat away, flirt and share fantasies with, even talk about whens best to meet and all seems to be going really well. We both like each others personalities and are having a great chat, i would mention that im indian through passing conversation. At this point the tone of the conversation changes, the replys take longer to get through and eventually I get told 'sorry your not what im looking for'. So up until that point you have told me you like the way i look, sound and what you want us to get up to but when the word 'indian' comes into the conversation it goes sour.

If you had made it clear in your profile that indians aren't attractive to you I wouldnt have bloody sent you a message.

Before anyone goes on about dont make your race and 'issue', i havn't because the person I have been chatting to hasnt been told that, and when they were they pissed of!!! So how can people say its all about personality not race???

Now Im a Brit born indian guy who lives in SE london I have a cockney twang about my accent so no fresh tones from me, I shower twice a day so no horrible smells, I dress impeccably so i am always very presentable, I dont hound women so no stalker, I deeply respect all races and genders so im NOT an arrogant prick that thinks of anyone to be lesser than me.

I am on here for the swinging experience not to be put down because of I have an Indian Heritage (which im bloody proud of)

I have no issues with people that state they do not want messages from indians, asian, blacks, fats, thins, hairies, smooths, married, single etc. What does piss me off is when people are ignorant and post crap on here saying 'you are making your race the issue' or 'its all about personality' BALLS!!!! and you know it.

The person that posted the attached reply is the typical person I am talking about, if you dont like something then bloody say it. 'Fear of Reprisal' ??? what does that mean, what have asians done to you for you to be too scared to say it?? LOSER.

Sorry for the rant but this subject IS an issue, and its taken me a couple of years to say anything about it."

... Why did you feel the need to tell them you were 'Indian'? must admit when l think of an 'Indian', the American Native one spring's to mind. Or is that me being racist? l hope not. It's so hard these days to NOT upset someone, somewhere with One's personal opionions.

"Agesim does my head in, in fact any ism does my head in, I mean I thought looks and personality, and the way you conduct yourself is what counts regardless of age, race, culture

"

....l regularly suffer from 'Disibilityism' lol.....the amount of filthy looks l get off both adults and children is shocking. But l'm stuck like it, so ignore comments and looks/stares, Hubby gets annoyed at the plonkers and has been know to point out l'm disabled.....sometimes it's very ammusing watching their face turn a lovely shade of red when he snaps them out their trance and point out they are staring at me. Anyone would think l have limbs missing or have grown and extra head lol....If you're not 'normal', folks love to point it out!

"

bit like someone saying all swingers are filthy perverts really

Not stereotyping or judging anyone, just stating a preference based on personal experience, and we are all filthy perverts arent we...i know i am"

... Be a waste of time being on here and not being filthy perverts wouldn't it? lol..

"Roma: all the Asians on here are couples, haven't found a single Asian girl on her own yet. And not a single one of those couples meet Asian guys (none that I have been able to find anyway) and almost all of them are up north!

catandchris: You got it spot on there, I don't like isms either or any form of labelisation really. This website is all about having good fun sensible fun.

MissDeMena: It's sad that you had a bad experience. I'm Asian and I wouldn't let my family pass judgement on who I choose to have a relationship with and I doubt they would do that anyway. Some Asian families can see it as a taboo to marry outside their cultural traditions but I would argue that goes for people of any ethnicity although thankfully people in some countries are more liberal than those in other countries.

Time Traveller And Wife: Each to their own. We're all here to have fun.

sara_j: It is, I wasn't expecting this - Hear Hear!"

... We had a great evening with a Bi Asian girl. Had no problem finding her.

By *esi singhMan  over a year ago

london

"Twice in all my years ive been made to feel like something you stood in and both times where from asian guys. However, one of the most lovliest guys i know is indian. I lived in a 97% asian community, with my son being the only white child in the whole school so i have a bit of understanding of the asian culture.

What i cant stand, is someone no matter from what ethnic background playing the race card."

» Add a new message to this topic