FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > I am looking for any curvy girls or bbws to teach me the ways of being a swinger

I am looking for any curvy girls or bbws to teach me the ways of being a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rbk445 OP   Man  over a year ago

hull

I am looking for any curvy girls or bbws to teach me the ways of being a swinger since I'm new to this type of thing scene and wanted to try it for a while after hearing it from one of my friends and please be local from the hull area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi OP and welcome.

You may struggle somewhat to find a lady to be a "teacher". Most women on fab are sexually confident, know what they want from a meet and will go and get it. They generally want men to be equally as confident.

Are you comfortable in normal, non sexual, social situations? Having good social skills is essential on the swinging scene - it's not just about the sex, you need to be able to talk to people.

If you are not confident socially I would suggest practicing out in the real world. Have chats with different people every opportunity you can get. Make conversation and practice flirting with people. Practice makes perfect and brushing up on your social skills will definitely help you on the swinging scene.

Good luck OP

By *rbk445 OP   Man  over a year ago

hull

Thanks for the information I have found it very useful to know these things

» Add a new message to this topic