FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Blackpool 29th and 30th March

Blackpool 29th and 30th March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tillGame4It OP   Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

We are heading to Blackpool for the weekend to celebrate a special Birthday and want to celebrate in style.

We have booked in to stay at Paradise but wondered where the best places were to go to experience the swinging scene for a couple who are new on the scene? We have been to CJs closer to home but wondered what Infusions and Paradise was like as we also as we love the social side of FAB too? Recommendations welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirty Yorkshire GuyMan  over a year ago

Birkenshaw

There week before for rugby event its usually that weekend but moved it this year

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

Have a look at ClubSX in club section x Sonia

ayrshire

"Have a look at ClubSX in club section x Sonia"

Thanks Sonia give a wee look x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions is good. Been there a few times. Enjoy

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Infusions is couples & single ladies only from 8pm on Saturday, lovely big swimming pool, jacuzzi etc. Our 1st ever club & still love it.

Sx is sumpteous very varied in clientelle all the time - both so different if your two nights do both, plus your staying close to Sx. You take your own alcohol to both. Have fun xx

ayrshire

"Infusions is couples & single ladies only from 8pm on Saturday, lovely big swimming pool, jacuzzi etc. Our 1st ever club & still love it.

Sx is sumpteous very varied in clientelle all the time - both so different if your two nights do both, plus your staying close to Sx. You take your own alcohol to both. Have fun xx"

Thanks. We have so much to cram in so thinking we should have booked an extra night to recover! Ha ha x

ayrshire

"Infusions is good. Been there a few times. Enjoy"

Thanks. Want to make sure we go on a night that suits us

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Infusions is couples & single ladies only from 8pm on Saturday, lovely big swimming pool, jacuzzi etc. Our 1st ever club & still love it.

Sx is sumpteous very varied in clientelle all the time - both so different if your two nights do both, plus your staying close to Sx. You take your own alcohol to both. Have fun xx

Thanks. We have so much to cram in so thinking we should have booked an extra night to recover! Ha ha x"

Yes lol xx

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"We are heading to Blackpool for the weekend to celebrate a special Birthday and want to celebrate in style.

We have booked in to stay at Paradise but wondered where the best places were to go to experience the swinging scene for a couple who are new on the scene? We have been to CJs closer to home but wondered what Infusions and Paradise was like as we also as we love the social side of FAB too? Recommendations welcome "

We are having a party if u fancy it...

ayrshire

"We are heading to Blackpool for the weekend to celebrate a special Birthday and want to celebrate in style.

We have booked in to stay at Paradise but wondered where the best places were to go to experience the swinging scene for a couple who are new on the scene? We have been to CJs closer to home but wondered what Infusions and Paradise was like as we also as we love the social side of FAB too? Recommendations welcome

We are having a party if u fancy it... "

Sent you a PM x

ayrshire

Thanks. We have so much to cram in so thinking we should have booked an extra night to recover! Ha ha x

Yes lol xx"

Might need to look at a second visit already and havent even been there yet - so many great recommendations already xx

I’m also travelling to Blackpool in July 11th to the 14th just booked up.Would be good to know where is good to meet like minded people I’m a single male so already seen some places are couples and single females only thanks in advance for any advice and hope everyone on thread travelling down enjoys there time

ayrshire

"I’m also travelling to Blackpool in July 11th to the 14th just booked up.Would be good to know where is good to meet like minded people I’m a single male so already seen some places are couples and single females only thanks in advance for any advice and hope everyone on thread travelling down enjoys there time "

Seems like Infusions and Club SX are the most popular ones. Real Deal Parties are also hold events if you want to get in touch with them and Paradise is a swingers hotel so check them out too

"I’m also travelling to Blackpool in July 11th to the 14th just booked up.Would be good to know where is good to meet like minded people I’m a single male so already seen some places are couples and single females only thanks in advance for any advice and hope everyone on thread travelling down enjoys there time

Seems like Infusions and Club SX are the most popular ones. Real Deal Parties are also hold events if you want to get in touch with them and Paradise is a swingers hotel so check them out too "

cheers will look into these things and dip my toe in as they say lol never attended a club but hope to when down

ayrshire

I'm sure you will find plenty of places to visit and make new friends no probs

"I'm sure you will find plenty of places to visit and make new friends no probs "
hope so just booked up to go down myself for a few nights so hopefully will find some company just fancied a few days away few drinks and relax while off work

ayrshire

"I'm sure you will find plenty of places to visit and make new friends no probs hope so just booked up to go down myself for a few nights so hopefully will find some company just fancied a few days away few drinks and relax while off work "

Well deserved break then l

"I'm sure you will find plenty of places to visit and make new friends no probs hope so just booked up to go down myself for a few nights so hopefully will find some company just fancied a few days away few drinks and relax while off work

Well deserved break then l"

sure is just wish it was sooner lol

ayrshire

Looking forward to our first visit to Infusion tonight and Club SX and Flaunt event tomorrow night. Come Say hi to us if you are there too!

» Add a new message to this topic