FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Why bother winking?

Why bother winking?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/19 18:56:28]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Is it just me, but when certain people wink @ you, it suggests that they are somewhat interested. So i would send a pleasant message back to them, and they don't even message me back. Left me thinking, why wink @ me in the first place.

Is anyone else on here having the same problem?

By *al01Man  over a year ago

solihull

Yep ive had people wink,like my pics and message me. Go to message back and they have blocked me.!! Strange......

"Yep ive had people wink,like my pics and message me. Go to message back and they have blocked me.!! Strange......"

I'm deadddd. That's so funny and you must be so confused on what just happened haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fabbing a pic is usually not an admission of interest, especially from the ladies. Alot, me included, use it to show appreciation of a nice pic and maybe the winkers just lose your message in the mountain of messages they receive? Maybe

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Yep ive had people wink,like my pics and message me. Go to message back and they have blocked me.!! Strange......"

Same here. I can only assume the initial wink was accidentally; it can be quite easy to do stuff accidentally on a touch screen.

I get winks all the time and a lot of them never answer back so you not the only one

"Yep ive had people wink,like my pics and message me. Go to message back and they have blocked me.!! Strange......

Same here. I can only assume the initial wink was accidentally; it can be quite easy to do stuff accidentally on a touch screen. "

That too! The blocking after thing is a bit weird unless that is why, for sure. Blocking after messaging is sometimes done if you don't message back quick enough... Like you shoulda been waiting for their message or sumin

Exeter

I don't know why people don't use or respond to winks more.

Surely if someone winks and their profile looks decent so you wink back THEN they send a well thought opener knowing it will be read and not discarded, the quality of dialogue would be a lot better.

"I don't know why people don't use or respond to winks more.

Surely if someone winks and their profile looks decent so you wink back THEN they send a well thought opener knowing it will be read and not discarded, the quality of dialogue would be a lot better. "

I wish winks were used more like this too, providing they have anything on their profile of course.

I wink if I'm interested, then pray they wink back

Exeter

I think winks should carry a little more weight - a lot of people seem to treat the opening message like a wink anyway ie they don't open it they just click your profile to see if they like the look of you or not. It would save a lot of wasted time and creativity on writing snappy openers that remain unread and you'd feel a lot more confident when composing one to someone you know is open to chatting with you...

solihull

"Yep ive had people wink,like my pics and message me. Go to message back and they have blocked me.!! Strange......

Same here. I can only assume the initial wink was accidentally; it can be quite easy to do stuff accidentally on a touch screen. "

i agree with you there but its when the same person winks messages and likes all the pics and then blocks u that confuses me.

solihull

i agree with you there but its when the same person winks messages and likes all the pics and then blocks u that confuses me.

Exeter

Oh well probably better they reveal their wierd side BEFORE you meet rather than during or after...

» Add a new message to this topic