FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Big Black Cocks needed-genuine post

Big Black Cocks needed-genuine post

By *ranny Sue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

folkestone

I am arranging a special and very dirty event on Friday the 9th March from 1pm to 3pm. the scene will be set as follows:

The headmaster will spank and cane a Female for being naughty. This to be watched by 4/5 VV well hung guys. At least..2 Black Guys. Repeaters and heavy cummers. After her punishment she will then be fully used by the guys. Bareback. Cum in her mouth, bum and pussy. My involvement is to lick her clean form time to time. Nothing else. I have put this on the forum in the hope that some black guys contact me as I am unable to contact many of them being blocked as a TGirl. Shame as I want to put this event to several of them. I know that many are straight and respect this. The fun isnt with me but with this sexy woman who loves to have 'ruff sex' and be left sticky with cum. this is genuine and you can call me. My phone number is on my profile. I am also looking for white guys but they must be equally well endowed, repeaters and heavy cummers. Slim and have verifications and pics. Again this is not for me but for the woman who will be the centre of attraction. Love TGirl Sue xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic