FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > 22 year old male south west.

22 year old male south west.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

looking for the more older and experieced women, but no body seems to wanna give me a chance, so is their any cougers in the south west who would like a nice young guy for regular fun and friendship? there must be somebody surly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tbh i dont think its your age,maybe its your profile as there is nothing on there,sell yourself more by writing stuff about yourself.. likes,dislikes,stuff about you and what you looking for on here,some pics maybe, doesnt have to be face pics maybe body pics (just a cock pics doesnt do it for some peeps )

yeah i understand all that but theres a couple on here that are my parents friends and i dont really want the rents to know im on a swinging, my names not even william its my middle name, i might just my profile, i spend way too much time on here and all i get is you look to young lol, and girls my age dont even reply, not even the ones god spent less time on, if you dont mind me sayyin.

put face pics in private and if you get chattin to some members you can mail them 1 to see if your there type

ive got two face pics and a cock pic lool

just guess this site ent for some people, i do appreciate your advice tho.x

Don't give up mate, I been on here over a year and havn't met anyone. but i have made some really nice friend that i chat to alot.

you tried attending a social event if there is any round your way,its a great way to meet new people and make friends

» Add a new message to this topic