FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Hi from Northern Ireland.

Hi from Northern Ireland.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arley Quinn OP   Woman  over a year ago

Downpatrick

Hi everyone hope you are all keeping safe in these trying times would love to chat to some lovely people to help me to stop going crazy in lockdown.

If anyone fancies a chat let me know x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pidermanandMaryjaneCouple  over a year ago

Burbank

Why hello there from the US of A. . Land of sunshine Mexican Asian fusion cuisine.. and carne asada fries. Considering it looks like everything's okay moving forward staying happy fat and full would love to fuck another woman but I'm satisfied and lucky my wife's a good lay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good evening from the south, here in sunny warm central Florida. ¹land of Mickey mouse and Harry Potter. I'm open to chat when you want.

Downpatrick

Thanks for replying. Yes you are lucky with your partner not everyone is as fortunate as that. Everything is in complete lockdown here so no meets and you’re only allowed for essential trips. Only allowed to exercise out of your house once a day. I’m keeping sane by making scrubs and masks for key workers as there is a major shortage. Keep having lots of fun and keep well xx

By *yluvstickMan  over a year ago

Havent left my home in about a week or more. Missing a lot of things I took for granted.

Nice pics luv stick

"Nice pics luv stick "

Thanks

Downpatrick

"Havent left my home in about a week or more. Missing a lot of things I took for granted."

We are going into week four here and I can’t wIt for the day I can get in my car and drive anywhere I want too. Stuck at home while the weather is good and people you want to see drives me crazy. Thank god for toys. Xxx

"Havent left my home in about a week or more. Missing a lot of things I took for granted.

We are going into week four here and I can’t wIt for the day I can get in my car and drive anywhere I want too. Stuck at home while the weather is good and people you want to see drives me crazy. Thank god for toys. Xxx"

Right I think I went crazy week one lol. Weather has been crappy here but I still just want to go out and drive anywhere and just hang out with friends. I also miss football too, playing and watching.

hi harly hows you Newcastle is lovely today

"Hi everyone hope you are all keeping safe in these trying times would love to chat to some lovely people to help me to stop going crazy in lockdown.

If anyone fancies a chat let me know x"

Hello Harley, doing well here in Philadelphia. Hope you’re doing well. Take care

» Add a new message to this topic