FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Hello from Scotland

Hello from Scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nglishRose79 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone across the water. Hope your all staying safe. Much love

Ms Hottie xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone across the water. Hope your all staying safe. Much love

Ms Hottie xxx"

Hello there from the southern USA. I'm here in Florida. Were taking a pretty good hit with this stupid virus, but i and my kids are safe still.

You are one seriously good looking woman. Thank you for the well wishes and you to stay safe

By *ier64Man  over a year ago

Da Shore

Staying safe here in New Jersey-stay safe as well

"Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone across the water. Hope your all staying safe. Much love

Ms Hottie xxx"

Hello from Philadelphia. Im doing well, have been off of work and socially distancing since March 15. Not even a month yet, but aeems like forever. Hope you’re also doing well. Take care Ms Hottie

Thank you so much from 1.5 oceans away, Ms Hottie!

Here on Kauai geography and early action by our island’s mayor has kept the coronavirus under control. Many measures like you are experiencing: lockdowns, social distancing by 6 feet, wearing of masks in public, curfew at night, etc.

Definitely appreciate that you checked-in from lovely Scotland! Very thoughtful and a wonderful excuse to admire your profile. Hoping you are well and adapting to the extraordinary times in which we are living, including exercising our wild sides .

» Add a new message to this topic