FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Florida Trip

Florida Trip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ksalesguy21 OP   Man  over a year ago

colchester

Hi,

Am coming to Orlando in august from the uk(corona permritting),would love to hear from any couples that want to meet while there,Golfers especially

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I went last year and was surprised at how many people came up on the 'who's nearby' page

Just make sure you hire a vehicle, Florida is a big place

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We might be there. We own a vacation rental home on one of the golf courses near Disney.....

By *eelfree56Man  over a year ago

Fort Myers

Great golf courses in that area. Southern Dunes (Haines City) and Orange County National (Winter Garden) are exceptional. I hope you make it here and have the time of your life.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Hi,

Am coming to Orlando in august from the uk(corona permritting),would love to hear from any couples that want to meet while there,Golfers especially"

Just being nosey, who you flying with?

We're supposed to be flying over with Virgin Atlantic (and we are keeping everything crossed we can fly over)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your in Orlando you must go to Secrets Hideaway in Kissimee . It’s a nude swingers resort . Amazing place . Hope corona is gone soon so they can open back up .

Thanks mate i think we may hav a wee visit in august hopefully, all the years going to orlando never knew it was there thanks x

You won’t be sorry Pegasus . It’s the best swingers place ever .

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Secrets is Good......but saying it’s the “best swinger place ever” is both pushing out a boat....and showing a serious lack of comparables....

Playhouse LV, Both Trap in FLL & ATL, All Colette Clubs. And that’s just in USA - that we have seen. Add to that the better Dutch, German and other large European clubs....all are better than Secrets.

We’ve had some great fun there, but please don’t go expecting it to be a Utopian experience....

By *taylor122Man  over a year ago

dublin

Secrets is a lot of fun, especially if the weather is great and you can use the hot tubs !!

What clubs in Europe would you recommend ?

By *agman1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hope the USA has opened it's borders by August, I'm due to go to New York but think that's doubtful.

White roses I’ve been to many clubs in New York and Florida so I do have something to compare it to . Never been to any in Europe . I have been to Hedonism in Jamaica . Sorry if I enjoyed secrets more than you guys did . I wasn’t looking for an argument . We all have our opinions .

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

We are going to hedonism next March but was thinking of flying into Orlando, having the weekend at secrets the a road trip down to Miami before flying to Jamaica.

Any views in secrets? Is it worth it?

"We are going to hedonism next March but was thinking of flying into Orlando, having the weekend at secrets the a road trip down to Miami before flying to Jamaica.

Any views in secrets? Is it worth it?"

Secretes is nice and worthwhile for a visit. Unfortunately its hit or miss during the week. Friday and Saturday are the busy times. Also just so you know the clubs here are nothing like the clubs in England. I really wish we could have a few like your.

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Thank you, we would arrive on a Friday afternoon and start until Sunday so hopefully a couple of busy nights, then head off somewhere else towards miami

"I really wish we could have a few like your. "

What do you mean by this?

"I really wish we could have a few like your.

What do you mean by this?"

Your clubs seem to be more open. Better attended. It seems that people in the states are much more conservative.

By *forfuntimesCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I really wish we could have a few like your.

What do you mean by this?

Your clubs seem to be more open. Better attended. It seems that people in the states are much more conservative. "

Thats quite interesting as we thought the opposite after we have visited Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale a few times over the last couple of years (and we go to many clubs in UK)- we were actually really surprised once the playing started just how many people in the open rooms/play areas - both couples & singles were really relaxed to be all next to each other etc playing / joining in / watching - must have just picked some good nights to attend... and was much busier than most of the UK clubs

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"If your in Orlando you must go to Secrets Hideaway in Kissimee . It’s a nude swingers resort . Amazing place . Hope corona is gone soon so they can open back up . "

Agree fun place nice pools and play areas

kinky land

FCO update today.

Looks like if you fly over you'll need to self isolate for 2 weeks, which means our flights (+ holiday) will be cancelled. *sobs*

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does anyone have any idea when flights between the US and UK will start back?

kinky land

"Does anyone have any idea when flights between the US and UK will start back? "

Tui has published 1st December 2020

Virgin had 24th August posted but as they cancelled our trip already I haven't kept up with their press release sorry.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Does anyone have any idea when flights between the US and UK will start back?

Tui has published 1st December 2020

Virgin had 24th August posted but as they cancelled our trip already I haven't kept up with their press release sorry. "

Ok thank you. Just BA still haven't cancelled

kinky land

My understanding is nothing is being cancelled until 2 weeks - 1 week before actual departure date, simply because the situation is fluent. Although I genuinely can't see the FCO advice for the U.S changing before September 1st I hope you get some clarity. It's not fun being treated like a mushroom

"My understanding is nothing is being cancelled until 2 weeks - 1 week before actual departure date, simply because the situation is fluent. Although I genuinely can't see the FCO advice for the U.S changing before September 1st I hope you get some clarity. It's not fun being treated like a mushroom "

New release here in the US about an hour ago was that all cruises in the United States are now canceled till October. Governor of Florida has extended the state of emergency till Aug. And will probably extended farther. This means the 2 week self quarantine is still in effect for just about everyone traveling into the state.

On a good note Disney is open and actually running at capacity with the limits set on attendance. Its a mind boggling ??

If any one wants they can quarantine with me

By *uapedupMan  over a year ago

Miami

I am in Miami; hit me up when you are there

By *rofessionalCuckoldCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Florida

We got stuck in our place on the Gulf Coast- were planning on being here most of this year, if not into next year

» Add a new message to this topic