FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Since the start of the pandemic.

Since the start of the pandemic.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did any US fabbers purchase guns at the start of the pandemic. They saying here in Pennsylvania gun sales was up 120%.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

I got a new glock but nothnig to do with the pandemic. I do know a lot of people who have got one over the last few months nation wide though with the rioting and looting going on.

Ammo got super expensive and hard to find.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you get a chance to get ammo grab it .

I already have the guns. I've been stock piling ammunition for years.

By *merican HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Miami

"Ammo got super expensive and hard to find."

Its up in price here but only by 10 -20% the ranges are packed out though.

"Ammo got super expensive and hard to find.

Its up in price here but only by 10 -20% the ranges are packed out though."

Yes, they have risen in price, but most are sold out. Its almost impossible to find .357, or .45

Meanwhile shotgun shells, and rifle rounds are readily available.

5.56 here and 9mm hard to find

Bought a VR80 12 gauge plenty of ammo for that.

By *ell In HeelsWoman  over a year ago

Chicago

There are shortages up here too

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

Wow do you all have guns? Why do you need them?

"Wow do you all have guns? Why do you need them? "

Its our constitutional right. I actually carry a .45 all the time. Its just something I have done forever.

Both hubby and I carry

The most dangerous thing we can carry is a spoon.

By *un4us2getherCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The most dangerous thing we can carry is a spoon. "

And the only thing being stockpiled is toilet roll lol

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

used to have shotgun and a remington.308 then left the u.k for a cpl of years so sold them.never botherd getting anymore because the checks in this country are such an arseache loved having a go in an ak47 when i visited vietnam

I have a G17 glock 9mm a AR 5.56 and a VR80 shotgun. We shoot 3 gun competition. We ended up buying a reloader so much easier then trying to find rounds.

"I have a G17 glock 9mm a AR 5.56 and a VR80 shotgun. We shoot 3 gun competition. We ended up buying a reloader so much easier then trying to find rounds."

Its finding the primers that I'm having an issue with. I have the ability to reload 9mm,.38, .380, .40 and .45.

I eben have the brass for them to put together about 250 rounds each. I have no primers and can't find any in bulk.

By *onton MacouteMan  over a year ago

Phoenix

G19 and about 500 rounds! Oh lordly you all be panicking now black man with a gun

"G19 and about 500 rounds! Oh lordly you all be panicking now black man with a gun "

Lol no we have plenty of black vet friends that shoot with us.

By *ogJamMan  over a year ago

Chicago

"G19 and about 500 rounds! Oh lordly you all be panicking now black man with a gun

Lol no we have plenty of black vet friends that shoot with us."

Not Feds though I bet they shoot at us not with us.

I can see that in Chicago I feel sorry for you.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Wow do you all have guns? Why do you need them?

Its our constitutional right. I actually carry a .45 all the time. Its just something I have done forever. "

ain’t it a pity that you find the need to carry tho ?

Its our constitutional right. I actually carry a .45 all the time. Its just something I have done forever. ain’t it a pity that you find the need to carry tho ?"

No it's just another tool to be safe with.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Its our constitutional right. I actually carry a .45 all the time. Its just something I have done forever. ain’t it a pity that you find the need to carry tho ?

No it's just another tool to be safe with."

Against what? Others carrying guns?

Its our constitutional right. I actually carry a .45 all the time. Its just something I have done forever. ain’t it a pity that you find the need to carry tho ?

"

I was caught in the Philly riots they tore my jeep up smashed my windshield and tried to drag me out of it. That being said I am not leaving home without it anymore.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I was caught in the Philly riots they tore my jeep up smashed my windshield and tried to drag me out of it. That being said I am not leaving home without it anymore."

I was taken hostage by a man with a gun when I was 17. Never felt the need to get 1 even after what he put me through, but instead I learnt how to disarm and kill with my own hands, but then I do prefer up close with the personal touch

I was caught in the Philly riots they tore my jeep up smashed my windshield and tried to drag me out of it. That being said I am not leaving home without it anymore.

I was taken hostage by a man with a gun when I was 17. Never felt the need to get 1 even after what he put me through, but instead I learnt how to disarm and kill with my own hands, but then I do prefer up close with the personal touch"

I am a woman 5'2 that is not a option for me.

I was taken hostage by a man with a gun when I was 17. Never felt the need to get 1 even after what he put me through, but instead I learnt how to disarm and kill with my own hands, but then I do prefer up close with the personal touch

I am a woman 5'2 that is not a option for me."

Don't forget, only the criminals carry in the UK, and the Bobbies (police)

But they have the highest level of stabbings anywhere. They traded guns for knives. Not much difference accept less noise and much much easier to conceal.

How many of you will be voting dem in November?

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

"How many of you will be voting dem in November? "

Wow what a small mind! Its not like your hole over there where its provo or IRA terrorists with guns its our right to bear arms for all.

thornaby

"How many of you will be voting dem in November?

Wow what a small mind! Its not like your hole over there where its provo or IRA terrorists with guns its our right to bear arms for all. "

ffs can’t even remember the last time the IRA shot anyone in England I know it’s your right to bear arms I just think it’s a pity you have to just to feel safe

Wow what a small mind! Its not like your hole over there where its provo or IRA terrorists with guns its our right to bear arms for all. "

'provo or ira'? Which one do you think I am in? The provos or the ira? Be careful not to show your stupidity but have a guess

By *iL DeVeLWoman  over a year ago

Luton

Wow what a small mind! Its not like your hole over there where its provo or IRA terrorists with guns its our right to bear arms for all.

'provo or ira'? Which one do you think I am in? The provos or the ira? Be careful not to show your stupidity but have a guess "

He has a point Ireland has a history of idiots with guns and political agendas you are just showing your self to be one with that childish attitude.

"How many of you will be voting dem in November? "

Not us

thornaby

'provo or ira'? Which one do you think I am in? The provos or the ira? Be careful not to show your stupidity but have a guess

He has a point Ireland has a history of idiots with guns and political agendas you are just showing your self to be one with that childish attitude. "

he was taking the piss as the provos and ira are the same thing lol

Amazing how everything we US fabbers post something it always ends up political at some point .

thornaby

"Amazing how everything we US fabbers post something it always ends up political at some point ."
it was the American guy who mentioned the IRA the Irish lad just responded lol

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"Amazing how everything we US fabbers post something it always ends up political at some point .it was the American guy who mentioned the IRA the Irish lad just responded lol"

You need to READ it was the Irish guy who first brought politics into it its not a long thread to read!

Chicago

"Amazing how everything we US fabbers post something it always ends up political at some point .it was the American guy who mentioned the IRA the Irish lad just responded lol"

I think you will find if you had read above.

"bugler bob Man 10 hours ago

belfast

How many of you will be voting dem in November?"

Chicago

Oh and I don't need a gun to feel safe its just my right to have one and no i don't Vote they are all crooks so its not linked to that either I just enjoy shooting at the range I see nothing wrong with that its a good pastime.

thornaby

"Oh and I don't need a gun to feel safe its just my right to have one and no i don't Vote they are all crooks so its not linked to that either I just enjoy shooting at the range I see nothing wrong with that its a good pastime. "
im not having a pop at ppl for carrying a gun to feel safe I’d probably do the same if I’m honest I was saying it’s a pity some need to carry to feel that way I’d go to the range aswell sounds like a lot of fun

"Oh and I don't need a gun to feel safe its just my right to have one and no i don't Vote they are all crooks so its not linked to that either I just enjoy shooting at the range I see nothing wrong with that its a good pastime. im not having a pop at ppl for carrying a gun to feel safe I’d probably do the same if I’m honest I was saying it’s a pity some need to carry to feel that way I’d go to the range aswell sounds like a lot of fun "

It is fun I like shoot clay's.

"Oh and I don't need a gun to feel safe its just my right to have one and no i don't Vote they are all crooks so its not linked to that either I just enjoy shooting at the range I see nothing wrong with that its a good pastime. im not having a pop at ppl for carrying a gun to feel safe I’d probably do the same if I’m honest I was saying it’s a pity some need to carry to feel that way I’d go to the range aswell sounds like a lot of fun

It is fun I like shoot clay's."

I'm lucky enough to be able to get out about once a week to squeeze off a few rounds. Mostly the 9mm, cheapest and most abundant

"Oh and I don't need a gun to feel safe its just my right to have one and no i don't Vote they are all crooks so its not linked to that either I just enjoy shooting at the range I see nothing wrong with that its a good pastime. im not having a pop at ppl for carrying a gun to feel safe I’d probably do the same if I’m honest I was saying it’s a pity some need to carry to feel that way I’d go to the range aswell sounds like a lot of fun

It is fun I like shoot clay's.

I'm lucky enough to be able to get out about once a week to squeeze off a few rounds. Mostly the 9mm, cheapest and most abundant "

Same we reload hubby and i shoot amateur 3 gun comps.

By *urfs Up JesusMan  over a year ago

Boston

Well I don't have one strange but true but right now its looking like it might be a good time to get one any recommendations for a sidearm?

"Well I don't have one strange but true but right now its looking like it might be a good time to get one any recommendations for a sidearm?"

I carry a glock g17 9mm hubby carries a smith and wesson 45 mp shield.

» Add a new message to this topic