FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Do you have a reoccurring dream?

Do you have a reoccurring dream?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o Trash in My Trailer OP   Man  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

What is it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugget O CassMan  over a year ago

Salt lake

Yep a huge Ommpa lumpa running the country.

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

I do. I visit a flat (apartment, for you colonials...). It's always the same flat, but over the years the decoration changes. It always has the same few steps up to a big arch separating the living area from the hall. It looks as if it's in an old building that's been converted.

I can always faintly hear voices there but I never, ever see anyone. There's a sense that either this place is full of ghosts and a creeping suspicion that in fact, I'm the ghost.

I've had this dream for 30 years, on and off. I've sometimes wondered if there's a real apartment somewhere where the people are bothered by the suspicion that there's something not quite right about the place they bought.

Daytona Beach

"I do. I visit a flat (apartment, for you colonials...). It's always the same flat, but over the years the decoration changes. It always has the same few steps up to a big arch separating the living area from the hall. It looks as if it's in an old building that's been converted.

I can always faintly hear voices there but I never, ever see anyone. There's a sense that either this place is full of ghosts and a creeping suspicion that in fact, I'm the ghost.

I've had this dream for 30 years, on and off. I've sometimes wondered if there's a real apartment somewhere where the people are bothered by the suspicion that there's something not quite right about the place they bought."

Thats really freaky it is why the hell does the decoration change??

Woodbridge

That's the odd thing. It's as if it's a real place I'm visiting, and real places change over time.

Daytona Beach

"That's the odd thing. It's as if it's a real place I'm visiting, and real places change over time.

"

Maybe it is real nothnig bad happens to you there does it?

Woodbridge

Never. There is always a sense of unease though, as if I'm about to find someone or someone is about to find me. I can always hear voices faintly, as if in the next room but I never see anyone in the dream.

By *ogJamMan  over a year ago

Chicago

I used to a decade ago about being stuck on an island with no way off it

By *xxsomonMan  over a year ago

rugeley

My reoccurring dream is that i am in a huge bar with my wife,im in the queue to get drinks and i see someone talking to her,by the time ive got the drinks she has vanished and im walking around the venue looking for her,then i wake up sweating

» Add a new message to this topic