FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Stupid

Stupid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes all the duct tape and all the super glue. Just can't fix stupidity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

What happend when you idiotproof something?

You grow a better idiot! Smh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sometimes all the duct tape and all the super glue. Just can't fix stupidity."

"Sometimes all the duct tape and all the super glue. Just can't fix stupidity."

But all that duct tape sure can muffle the sound

Who pissed off Kynaric ?

It's blu . We went out last night social distance dinner. I was wearing Grunt Style clothing. Someone took offense to my buns and guns shirt. Huge argument insued. People are just so ignorant and stupid. Was kind of fun but at what point did everyone take offense to everything that you have to interrupt someones dinner. It's frustrating anymore.

"It's blu . We went out last night social distance dinner. I was wearing Grunt Style clothing. Someone took offense to my buns and guns shirt. Huge argument insued. People are just so ignorant and stupid. Was kind of fun but at what point did everyone take offense to everything that you have to interrupt someones dinner. It's frustrating anymore."

Like a pack mentality... Angry at everything.

Cam liberals have destroyed this country . I’m all for the second amendment but did this guy get a look at those buns of yours . Maybe it was his way of getting to know you .

"Cam liberals have destroyed this country . I’m all for the second amendment but did this guy get a look at those buns of yours . Maybe it was his way of getting to know you . "

3 women 1 guy the guy really didn't say anything. They were d*unk saying I was the problem with society. The seen my pistol in my back when I bent over to pick something up. Then proceeded about my shirt. Kynaric was seething.good times.

Sounds similar to SJW stuff

"Sounds similar to SJW stuff"

Lol it was. Went to jukebox they had Baby it's cold outside. Played it mind melted they left.

"Sounds similar to SJW stuff

Lol it was. Went to jukebox they had Baby it's cold outside. Played it mind melted they left."

They actually removed that song from the "I-heart radio" Christmas station. Along with a few others , but that one in particular because its part of the me-to movement.

Its getting crazy down here in Florida now to nothing as bad as your being inturpted during dinner. That is just plain rude.

Lol it was. Went to jukebox they had Baby it's cold outside. Played it mind melted they left.

They actually removed that song from the "I-heart radio" Christmas station. Along with a few others , but that one in particular because its part of the me-to movement.

Its getting crazy down here in Florida now to nothing as bad as your being inturpted during dinner. That is just plain rude. "

But WAP is socially acceptable.

Its getting crazy down here in Florida now to nothing as bad as your being inturpted during dinner. That is just plain rude.

But WAP is socially acceptable."

I cant believe they edit or change lyrics 60+ years after a song was done. Bunch of f'ing snowflakes

I cant believe they edit or change lyrics 60+ years after a song was done. Bunch of f'ing snowflakes "

No more after last night DONE trying to be polite a courteous. They want to act like animals they will get treated like animals.

I cant believe they edit or change lyrics 60+ years after a song was done. Bunch of f'ing snowflakes

No more after last night DONE trying to be polite a courteous. They want to act like animals they will get treated like animals. "

Rock on. I'm right there.

» Add a new message to this topic