FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Dear american friends.

Dear american friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious if the Hunter Biden investigation should have been a political issue during the election. Some people where I live and work feel cheated that they voted for Biden.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Just curious if the Hunter Biden investigation should have been a political issue during the election. Some people where I live and work feel cheated that they voted for Biden."
I bet most Americans where not bothered as when there are similar scandles in the UK who is really bothered not many.

Anyway the president is Joe not Hunter

"Just curious if the Hunter Biden investigation should have been a political issue during the election. Some people where I live and work feel cheated that they voted for Biden.I bet most Americans where not bothered as when there are similar scandles in the UK who is really bothered not many.

"

Your right we don't meddle in your Brexit conversations too much. I wonder why that is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious if the Hunter Biden investigation should have been a political issue during the election. Some people where I live and work feel cheated that they voted for Biden.I bet most Americans where not bothered as when there are similar scandles in the UK who is really bothered not many.

Your right we don't meddle in your Brexit conversations too much. I wonder why that is."

Just literally after hitting my friend up about this exact subject cause he was convinced trump would still be in office on Jan 20 !

Do they feel that cheated they would of Changed there vote ? When the dust settles the true facts will come out regarding this election! And not just the “ Biden crime family “ but the trumps dealings during his presidency

Your right we don't meddle in your Brexit conversations too much. I wonder why that is.

Just literally after hitting my friend up about this exact subject cause he was convinced trump would still be in office on Jan 20 !

Do they feel that cheated they would of Changed there vote ? When the dust settles the true facts will come out regarding this election! And not just the “ Biden crime family “ but the trumps dealings during his presidency

"

I can't speak for everyone but it the same feeling. Where we live they wanted to believe it was wrong but is wasn't.

I can't speak for everyone but it the same feeling. Where we live they wanted to believe it was wrong but is wasn't."

Look there’s so

Many layers to this but even his own appointed supreme judges couldn’t find a shred of prof to even bring it to court to try find this so call voter fraud !

I think this will leave a stain on US politics for years to come and my genuine feeling is it’s because how trump is feeding it to the people loyal to him !

On here I definitely try stay as neutral as possible I’m not American but the facts I see even on Fox News of all places just can’t convince me otherwise

I can't speak for everyone but it the same feeling. Where we live they wanted to believe it was wrong but is wasn't.

Look there’s so

Many layers to this but even his own appointed supreme judges couldn’t find a shred of prof to even bring it to court to try find this so call voter fraud !

I think this will leave a stain on US politics for years to come and my genuine feeling is it’s because how trump is feeding it to the people loyal to him !

On here I definitely try stay as neutral as possible I’m not American but the facts I see even on Fox News of all places just can’t convince me otherwise "

I agree but it more the media issue than anything. It's the media that is swaying elections not people's individual choice.

Look there’s so

On here I definitely try stay as neutral as possible I’m not American but the facts I see even on Fox News of all places just can’t convince me otherwise

I agree but it more the media issue than anything. It's the media that is swaying elections not people's individual choice."

In America completely I agree !

until this election and watching that documentary on the CEO of fox from when it was nothing !

Yeah I completely agree I never realized it was so biased!

But I really don’t take much notice to these online sites I’m sure there

Might be some truth to some of it but I genuinely try look at everything before I start throwing my opinions out !

But I’ve learned to keep them close to my chest on such threads as this cause I’m not on here to push my political views out there especially wen it’s not my country !!!!

Look there’s so

I agree but it more the media issue than anything. It's the media that is swaying elections not people's individual choice.

until this election and watching that documentary on the CEO of fox from when it was nothing !

Might be some truth to some of it but I genuinely try look at everything before I start throwing my opinions out !

But I’ve learned to keep them close to my chest on such threads as this cause I’m not on here to push my political views out there especially wen it’s not my country !!!!

"

Our decision to vote for Trump was because of the corrupt democratic judges and democratic politians in our county. Yet it's ok for a president elect to have his ties to china be perfectly acceptable. Watch kids for cash on Netflix that happened here and the nepotism still us going on. The party so corrupt bit yet it's fine in everyone's mind. We to told to shut up and accept. But alot of innocence were destroyed by the acceptance. It's mind boggling.

People are sick and tired of Trump. The last 4 years have been a shit show. The dumb fuckin republicans still dont get it.

Any nominee would have beat Trump

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Look there’s so

Our decision to vote for Trump was because of the corrupt democratic judges and democratic politians in our county. Yet it's ok for a president elect to have his ties to china be perfectly acceptable. Watch kids for cash on Netflix that happened here and the nepotism still us going on. The party so corrupt bit yet it's fine in everyone's mind. We to told to shut up and accept. But alot of innocence were destroyed by the acceptance. It's mind boggling."

Ties to china?

Trumps campaign worked closely with russian kgb agents and used info the russians gave them

Nepotism?

whatever hunter did its on him,

Trumps and all his family will end up in an orange jumpsuit

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?

Look there’s so

Our decision to vote for Trump was because of the corrupt democratic judges and democratic politians in our county. Yet it's ok for a president elect to have his ties to china be perfectly acceptable. Watch kids for cash on Netflix that happened here and the nepotism still us going on. The party so corrupt bit yet it's fine in everyone's mind. We to told to shut up and accept. But alot of innocence were destroyed by the acceptance. It's mind boggling.

Ties to china?

Trumps campaign worked closely with russian kgb agents and used info the russians gave them

Nepotism?

whatever hunter did its on him,

Trumps and all his family will end up in an orange jumpsuit

"

Our county not Country which is democratic that went red for a reason.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?"
do we not have one of them as our pm

"So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?do we not have one of them as our pm "

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?do we not have one of them as our pm "

Politics should be like jury duty. Everyone in the country should do 2 years service. People who want to be in politics are without fail, not fit.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?do we not have one of them as our pm

Politics should be like jury duty. Everyone in the country should do 2 years service. People who want to be in politics are without fail, not fit. "

I’ll second that

"So Americans have a racist crook for a president what’s new?do we not have one of them as our pm

Politics should be like jury duty. Everyone in the country should do 2 years service. People who want to be in politics are without fail, not fit. "

By *imandLynn98Couple  over a year ago

Palm Coast

Is it a coincidence that the Hunter Biden investigation was ignored by the media until after the election was over? Suddenly its a story.

There is a theory that has Biden being either impeached for the Hunter laptop thing or being diagnosed as unfit due to his dementia and Commie Harris being the president, which would make for the first "Communist" US President in history. All we can do at this point is watch how it plays out as our politicians have no interest in what Americans want and are only concerned with what is profitable for themselves. Sadly most Americans on either side of the fence feel that way.

This election was a farce. So much evidence that there were inconsistencies which is not being reported by the media because like one person stated the media is the problem. How about for a change give people all the information and let us make up our own minds?

"Is it a coincidence that the Hunter Biden investigation was ignored by the media until after the election was over? Suddenly its a story.

There is a theory that has Biden being either impeached for the Hunter laptop thing or being diagnosed as unfit due to his dementia and Commie Harris being the president, which would make for the first "Communist" US President in history. All we can do at this point is watch how it plays out as our politicians have no interest in what Americans want and are only concerned with what is profitable for themselves. Sadly most Americans on either side of the fence feel that way.

This election was a farce. So much evidence that there were inconsistencies which is not being reported by the media because like one person stated the media is the problem. How about for a change give people all the information and let us make up our own minds? "

Agree 100%

» Add a new message to this topic