FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Xmas Eve Traditions

Xmas Eve Traditions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ours is remembering the friends we lost while serving in the Army. We set a plate with a beer and a shot of jameson's to remember them and their families.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ours is remembering the friends we lost while serving in the Army. We set a plate with a beer and a shot of jameson's to remember them and their families. "

That's a lovely gesture.

Ours is always a big family do because it's my childrens dad's birthday.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ours is remembering the friends we lost while serving in the Army. We set a plate with a beer and a shot of jameson's to remember them and their families.

That's a lovely gesture.

Ours is always a big family do because it's my childrens dad's birthday. "

Awesome

By *tevecabra7Man  over a year ago

cabra

I live in dublin ireland and my xmas eve tradition is to head to the pub about 7pm then head home about 11 make a sandwich from the ham and.turkey thats been cooked for xmas day then open more beers and then usually head the neighbours house where we hid all the toys and put them under the tree then wake up xmas morning and open a beer and enjoy xmas day. Happy xmas to yous all from dublin xxx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Likewise xmas eve was always down to the local for a few and when home allow the kids to open one small present under the tree before Santa comes with the main present during th night

» Add a new message to this topic