FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > NFL 2021 Playoff Predictions

NFL 2021 Playoff Predictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any predictions on who'll get the wildcards and who will go all the way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeliquorMan  over a year ago

Chippewa

Or when do Steelers flame out again? Will they even make the division championship?

By *ete le MeatMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Well, we know a team from New England who isn’t making it! That’s nearly enough for me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Broncos fan here in the UK! Dam..playoffs are a distant dream! From the AFC, think the Ravens will sneak in with Lamar playing up to MVP status again. NFC harder to call...dont like to say it (because of Brady) but you cant count those Buccaneers out..wouldn't want them in the wildcard..lots of big time players either side of the ball.

Seminole

Bucs are in! Will Miami be able to take down the Bills?

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Dolphins seem to be putting good results in over the last few months

I'm stoked, Bucs are possibly going all the way this year

Packers v chiefs superbowl anyone?

By *ountbattenMan  over a year ago

Chester

"Packers v chiefs superbowl anyone? "

Honestly I wouldn't mind that. Chiefs have been stuttering a bit lately though, very tight one score or less wins. Hopefully just a minor blip getting over and done with before the business end of the season.

On the other hand it's been such a joy to see Rodgers play near god level once more. This is the Rodgers that got me into the sport and it would be justified for him to not only get the MVP but maybe the second ring. Let's see though.

I think those two on current form are looking very very good.

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Doesn’t matter who’s in....the best news this year other than a Covid Vaccine is that the Cheetriots and Bill Bellicheat are OUT

I’m certainly getting a few quid on the Dolphins for next year.....2 Draft picks in Rd1 including potentially the 3rd...and 2 in Rd2.

Chester

"Doesn’t matter who’s in....the best news this year other than a Covid Vaccine is that the Cheetriots and Bill Bellicheat are OUT

I’m certainly getting a few quid on the Dolphins for next year.....2 Draft picks in Rd1 including potentially the 3rd...and 2 in Rd2."

Oh for sure, everyone in the AFC must be So damn happy that we don't have to see his Surliness this post season. If the Jets hadn't fucked their tanking record they'd have a #1 pick, presumably locked down Trevor Lawrence and suddenly the Patriots are facing 3 very highly rated young QBs. That division has a been a cake walk for them for years but the Bills are looking legit now, Dolphins seem to be coming along nicely. Just the perennial Jets being doofuses.

Yeah Dolphins got those picks from Bill O'Brien when he traded whilst at the Texans right? What an absolute mug. Feel so sorry for Desaun Watson

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Hey... my beloved jets... no.2 pick.... way to blow a 0-13 start and tanking for Trevor!

It’s the most jets thing the jets could do in the history of the jets..... find new ways to blow what they are trying to do..

It is worse be a jets fan or a falcons fans.......

KC my pick

Chester

"Hey... my beloved jets... no.2 pick.... way to blow a 0-13 start and tanking for Trevor!

It’s the most jets thing the jets could do in the history of the jets..... find new ways to blow what they are trying to do.."

I mean how Gase is still in the job is a mystery in the first place. He seems a vengeful idiot too especially that time he deliberately left his QB out there to get pummelled for a nothing play - think it was vs Denver.

Chester

"KC my pick"

I tend to follow the power rankings that The Ringer post every week, tend to give a good indication of the form in the league.

Who do you guys support if I may ask? Is it KC normally?

"KC my pick

I tend to follow the power rankings that The Ringer post every week, tend to give a good indication of the form in the league.

Who do you guys support if I may ask? Is it KC normally?"

I am originally from Massachusetts Soo you have 1 guess

Chester

"KC my pick

Who do you guys support if I may ask? Is it KC normally?

I am originally from Massachusetts Soo you have 1 guess "

Ah, well, I guess my earlier comments and the general sentiment won't be welcome then. But you've had it good for a Long time. Let the others have a chance!

Chester

"Bucs are in! Will Miami be able to take down the Bills?"

Crikey did the poor Dolphins get absolutely smacked to shit by the Bills - word has it the manner of that shit kicking has cost Flores the coach of the year gong.

Was also surprised to see some press saying that maybe Miami would do well to not put all their eggs in the Tua basket given his weakness in deep throws!

Seminole

Should be an interesting playoff year.

Cheshire

Cant believe miami were that bad. Didnt look as though they want to win. Thought they'd have some fight in them

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Cant believe miami were that bad. Didnt look as though they want to win. Thought they'd have some fight in them"

Fitzmagic was out because he caught Covid... he would have righted the good ship Tua

But buffalo to give them credit have been that secretly good

Chester

Buffalo this year have been legit. They finally have a superstar receiver, their defensive backs have always been elite, and Allen is playing at a very high standard. Could be the power shift that division has long needed from the tyranny of old Bill

Cheshire

"Cant believe miami were that bad. Didnt look as though they want to win. Thought they'd have some fight in them

Fitzmagic was out because he caught Covid... he would have righted the good ship Tua

But buffalo to give them credit have been that secretly good "

Had an idea it be hard without fitz but not that bad. But all credit to buffalo, they are a strong side. Can see them going all the way

Tampa Bay is still in it.

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

As a bills fan of over 30 years I can't tell you how happy this season has made me! I think we need to win a couple of playoff games minimum....I can't even think of winning the superbowl!

Chippewa

"As a bills fan of over 30 years I can't tell you how happy this season has made me! I think we need to win a couple of playoff games minimum....I can't even think of winning the superbowl! "

I respect your loyalty to the team, i spent a few years in Buffalo, wins were scarce back then. Wish you the best of luck.

Chester

I think the Bills really are well placed in that division for sure and should fancy a decent play off run.

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

"I think the Bills really are well placed in that division for sure and should fancy a decent play off run. "

First playoff win in 25 yrs! Wahoooooooooo! Gooooo bills

Can’t see past chiefs and packers after wild card weekend, haven’t been impressed enough with any team to make me think they will challenge those two, but who knows. On any given Sunday etc

Seminole

"Tampa Bay is still in it. "

Big game against the Saints upcoming.

Chippewa

Well Steelers blew it up! Wow, what shall I do with tge time

"Tampa Bay is still in it.

Big game against the Saints upcoming. "

3rd time is the charm. Hopefully Brady can pull it off.

Chester

Thing is, Bills and Ravens appear to have got their slumps out of the way in mid season. Now they're coming good just as the business end of the season (or post season) is coming round. However with them playing each other that'll remove one dangerous team for sure.

My only worry is Chiefs being complacent. Packers, if Aaron keeps playing in God mode and connecting with Adams and Jones at will, are a scary proposition. Just have you hope their D line can hold up.

Chester

Really worrying time for the Steelers. This article sums it up nicely:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playoffs/2021/1/11/22225081/browns-steelers-playoffs-baker-mayfield-ben-roethlisberger

Big Ben is done and Has to be let go, taking up way too much cap space. Long way away from the days of the killer B offence

Saints and Buccs the game this weekend.Browns and Chiefs the next game.Packers to go all the way

Packers v chiefs in superbowl.

Whoever has the ball last wins

rams fan here in the UK

hopefully we can do it but packers will be very hard !!

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

At the sofi with a fully fit jarod gough tough but possible, but sorry at their place with gouge below his best your seasons over bud

Chester

"At the sofi with a fully fit jarod gough tough but possible, but sorry at their place with gouge below his best your seasons over bud"

I think teams have realised Goff is there for the taking once the radio connection to his coaches is cut off. He has next to no improvisational ability. Rams I think were silly giving him that big contract right after the superbowl loss when it's increasingly becoming clear he isn't their answer in the middle.

"At the sofi with a fully fit jarod gough tough but possible, but sorry at their place with gouge below his best your seasons over bud"

Can someone translate this?

derby

"At the sofi with a fully fit jarod gough tough but possible, but sorry at their place with gouge below his best your seasons over bud

Can someone translate this? "

Put simply the packers will beat the rams, just like the sants will beat the buccs

"At the sofi with a fully fit jarod gough tough but possible, but sorry at their place with gouge below his best your seasons over bud

Put simply the packers will beat the rams, just like the sants will beat the buccs "

ROFLMAO .

Like I said before, third time is the charm. I think the Bucs, will take the saints.

derby

Put simply the packers will beat the rams, just like the sants will beat the buccs

ROFLMAO .

Like I said before, third time is the charm. I think the Bucs, will take the saints. "

Well third time really is the charm, packers up next though, bills v chiefs could be game of the season ,can't wait

Newcastle and Gateshead

ROFLMAO .

Like I said before, third time is the charm. I think the Bucs, will take the saints.

Well third time really is the charm, packers up next though, bills v chiefs could be game of the season ,can't wait"

Depends on whether mahomes clears the concussion protocol.......

i think the packers smoke the bucs... especially since the forecast for next Sunday is cold and snowing

Seminole

The Bucs will certainly have their hands full

Chester

Was sad to see Drew's career end with such a whimper but it was clear the just doesn't have it anymore. Tampa Tom is clicking with his receiver corp at just the right time.

That concussion is a big worry for the chief's and the league I think. I don't think it's unfair to say that the best game should pit these two talented young QBs against each other.

Good point about the conditions at Lambeau. How have Tampa fared on their travels to teams in the frigid North? I'd like to think Aaron and the Packers continue their amazing form on offence for the championship game.

Seminole

I’m not sure Tampa has been tested in the cold much this year at all, so it’s anybody’s guess.

Chester

I know, I can't really think of many examples either. You usually have pundits trot out how it's a problem the other way around when you have teams suddenly needing to acclimatise to muggy Florida conditions.

I think whatever few naysayers there might've been for Brady, fact he instantly took a Bucs team to the championship game should close the book on that. He continues to defy belief that guy. I imagine though it'll be more a case of the Tampa defence attempting to keep Rodgers, Jones and Adams honest

Newcastle and Gateshead

Consider me to be an honorary member of the bills mafia tonight.....

Let’s go buffalo!

derby

Omg am I watching this buccs up by 11 Rogers intercepted brady just gets better

"Omg am I watching this buccs up by 11 Rogers intercepted brady just gets better"
Brady just threw an interception.

"Omg am I watching this buccs up by 11 Rogers intercepted brady just gets betterBrady just threw an interception. "

Thought the Bucs had this sown up early in the 3rd quarter then Brady throws 3 consecutive interceptions! Has he ever done that is his career

derby

Packers just threw the game taking the field goal ,now buccs have the ball and just need to run the clock down

"Packers just threw the game taking the field goal ,now buccs have the ball and just need to run the clock down"

Theirs a twist left in this game, both Brady and Rodgers have had average second half’s by their standards!

And after all that it’s that penalty call that could decide it

Seminole

Go Bucs!

Chester

Damn, Brady did it again. Gutted for Rodgers. Need to see highlights but looks like the press get to see their dream match up. The goat against the baby goat.

Seminole

Apparently Mahomes was in Kindergarten when Brady won his first Super Bowl!

I know Brady has won the Superbowl over and over again but KC for me are an all round better team.

I think it'll be a very good game!

Chester

"Apparently Mahomes was in Kindergarten when Brady won his first Super Bowl!"

I mean that's not hard to believe at all. Patrick is 25 now so definitely he'd have been in pre school when Tampa Tom was out there beating the Rams in their previous avatar.

Well the face of the league for the last two decades facing off against the man touted to be his successor. Just don't let it be decided by a coin toss like the last time in the AFC championship game..

derby

Serious question, just how do you beat mahomes?

"Go Bucs!"

I Second that.

I said it up above also they were going to go all the way.

» Add a new message to this topic