FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Derogatory

Derogatory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love how people spew hate twords my views in messages and then block my response. Cowards never called anyone names I respectfully answer questions and views. This is the issue no middle. Just hate hate hate. It has been a pleasure discussing alternative point of views with alot of you. Learned alot. Time to go back into our personal bubble it is getting out of control. It should be like this....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love how people spew hate twords my views in messages and then block my response. Cowards never called anyone names I respectfully answer questions and views. This is the issue no middle. Just hate hate hate. It has been a pleasure discussing alternative point of views with alot of you. Learned alot. Time to go back into our personal bubble it is getting out of control. It should be like this...."

I'm sure I've been guilty of getting carried away on the forums. Apologies, I do appriciate your perspectives.

Although we have very different points of view on plenty of issues, with some cross over, I have enjoyed your patience in explaining some of them.

Peace.

"Love how people spew hate twords my views in messages and then block my response. Cowards never called anyone names I respectfully answer questions and views. This is the issue no middle. Just hate hate hate. It has been a pleasure discussing alternative point of views with alot of you. Learned alot. Time to go back into our personal bubble it is getting out of control. It should be like this....

I'm sure I've been guilty of getting carried away on the forums. Apologies, I do appriciate your perspectives.

Although we have very different points of view on plenty of issues, with some cross over, I have enjoyed your patience in explaining some of them.

Peace."

Thanks you have my utmost respect you have been a inspiration of thought. Views are Views but we can't keep going on the same track something is going to toss that train off the rails.

By *esty 2021Man  over a year ago

Rockford IL

Hey guys,

Forums are just keyboard warriors sounding off and generally with no personal knowledge of a situation just what they read in generally a media that has leanings one way or another.

I don't agree with some things you say nor would I expect you to agree with everything I say. (which is a lot as I have been on here long enough not to reveal much esp in forum)

From what I have seen you have offered reasons for certain points of view and also condemnation where those points of view have crossed a line.

If you withdraw into your bubble out of distaste, annoyance, distress then that would be a shame but I wish you guys well.

"Hey guys,

Forums are just keyboard warriors sounding off and generally with no personal knowledge of a situation just what they read in generally a media that has leanings one way or another.

It's like everyone forgets past things caused by everything. Social media has held people captive in

their minds.

I don't agree with some things you say nor would I expect you to agree with everything I say. (which is a lot as I have been on here long enough not to reveal much esp in forum)

From what I have seen you have offered reasons for certain points of view and also condemnation where those points of view have crossed a line.

If you withdraw into your bubble out of distaste, annoyance, distress then that would be a shame but I wish you guys well.

"

It's like social media has created captive minds. It's stokholm syndrome on both sides. Drive me crazy. Then when I speak my mind it's fact checking. Obscure quotes and name calling.

"Hey guys,

It's like everyone forgets past things caused by everything. Social media has held people captive in

their minds.

It's like social media has created captive minds. It's stokholm syndrome on both sides. Drive me crazy. Then when I speak my mind it's fact checking. Obscure quotes and name calling.

"

Alot of you have brought valid outlooks without disparaging comments. Sometimes I went to bed crying because I have a different outlook on violence. You right some keyboard justice warriors have 0 personal knowledge just like I have 0 personal knowledge of theirs. I in my heat know I fought the good fight on battlefields and at home. I wake up with the same respect for human beings without how the media tells me how I should feel. I seen the alternative it's ugly it's disgusting and disgraceful.

By *esty 2021Man  over a year ago

Rockford IL

"Hey guys,

their minds.

Alot of you have brought valid outlooks without disparaging comments. Sometimes I went to bed crying because I have a different outlook on violence. You right some keyboard justice warriors have 0 personal knowledge just like I have 0 personal knowledge of theirs. I in my heat know I fought the good fight on battlefields and at home. I wake up with the same respect for human beings without how the media tells me how I should feel. I seen the alternative it's ugly it's disgusting and disgraceful."

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Love how people spew hate twords my views in messages and then block my response. Cowards never called anyone names I respectfully answer questions and views. This is the issue no middle. Just hate hate hate. It has been a pleasure discussing alternative point of views with alot of you. Learned alot. Time to go back into our personal bubble it is getting out of control. It should be like this...."

I have noticed you give a balanced outlook, trouble is the mob need to stone someone!

Shes a witch shes a witch.... we haven't moved on have we?!

"Love how people spew hate twords my views in messages and then block my response. Cowards never called anyone names I respectfully answer questions and views. This is the issue no middle. Just hate hate hate. It has been a pleasure discussing alternative point of views with alot of you. Learned alot. Time to go back into our personal bubble it is getting out of control. It should be like this....

I have noticed you give a balanced outlook, trouble is the mob need to stone someone!

Shes a witch shes a witch.... we haven't moved on have we?! "

Well put we are not the salem witch trials.

Try not to let it bother you so. I’ve been accused of all sorts on here. Been called a nazi and a communist so there’s never any consistency or clear thought, just bile because some folk don’t like how my mind works or that my personal beliefs don’t match up to theirs.

Like others have said, keyboard warriors who wouldn’t dare ever say some of the things they say on here to your face, no matter how much they pretend otherwise.

Take solace in the fact that there are some amazing people here who do listen to opposing views and do try to put the shoe on the other foot and find common ground instead of just being obnoxious to score points with their forum chums

Shes a witch shes a witch.... we haven't moved on have we?!

Well put we are not the salem witch trials."

No, this is the 21st century Facebook trials. The biggest problem is the social media platforms. There is no balance look at both sides. One person starts something and it catches fire and the world runs with it because "they heard / read it on Facebook or Twitter, or whatever.

"Try not to let it bother you so. I’ve been accused of all sorts on here. Been called a nazi and a communist so there’s never any consistency or clear thought, just bile because some folk don’t like how my mind works or that my personal beliefs don’t match up to theirs.

Like others have said, keyboard warriors who wouldn’t dare ever say some of the things they say on here to your face, no matter how much they pretend otherwise.

Take solace in the fact that there are some amazing people here who do listen to opposing views and do try to put the shoe on the other foot and find common ground instead of just being obnoxious to score points with their forum chums "

I tend to apply a militaristic approach. Sometimes it my downfall you can't explain pure tyranny and injustice unless you seen it with your own eyes. You can't explain to someone that never experienced that violence on a extreme level. People screaming for violence have no understanding what true violence is until it is too late and the regret for their actions take place. It takes your soul. You never the same. You constantly think what if I did this different or that different. This road the world heading down is not a recommendation as a solution.This road is paved with blood regret sorrow and a broken soul.

20 vets die a day from the overwhelming guilt what ifs sorrow and soul searching from suicide and people want to take that path. I not looking for empathy nor do I want your sorrow. It is something I chose for myself and the greater good. But don't think violence is a answer no matter who you are because I do not wish these feelings on anyone.

Its fucked up when differing opinions cant have a civilized conversation

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

"20 vets die a day from the overwhelming guilt what ifs sorrow and soul searching from suicide and people want to take that path. I not looking for empathy nor do I want your sorrow. It is something I chose for myself and the greater good. But don't think violence is a answer no matter who you are because I do not wish these feelings on anyone. "
hey stop looking for sorry, here in Ireland you people in America are our best friends, we have had to fight a long lonely fight with the British for many years, at our lowest times we looked to America and got support both material and morally from the greatest nation on this earth,

Hey hang in there, you were always there for us in Ireland and in our way we are always there for you, our greatest friends on this earth

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"20 vets die a day from the overwhelming guilt what ifs sorrow and soul searching from suicide and people want to take that path. I not looking for empathy nor do I want your sorrow. It is something I chose for myself and the greater good. But don't think violence is a answer no matter who you are because I do not wish these feelings on anyone. "

I admire you're message and your patience and passion. Keep it up

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

it's the danger that lies within the internet. forums and social media rely on the written word to express thoughts to strangers and friends alike with no body language or facial expression, bad gramma and diction leads to misunderstanding which quickly escalates if left unchecked. it really is a 21st century problem that will quite probably never be resolved unfortunately. i find cat therapy helps myself, but other time out strategies are available. just find one that works for you.

Notts

"Try not to let it bother you so. I’ve been accused of all sorts on here. Been called a nazi and a communist so there’s never any consistency or clear thought, just bile because some folk don’t like how my mind works or that my personal beliefs don’t match up to theirs.

Take solace in the fact that there are some amazing people here who do listen to opposing views and do try to put the shoe on the other foot and find common ground instead of just being obnoxious to score points with their forum chums

I tend to apply a militaristic approach. Sometimes it my downfall you can't explain pure tyranny and injustice unless you seen it with your own eyes. You can't explain to someone that never experienced that violence on a extreme level. People screaming for violence have no understanding what true violence is until it is too late and the regret for their actions take place. It takes your soul. You never the same. You constantly think what if I did this different or that different. This road the world heading down is not a recommendation as a solution.This road is paved with blood regret sorrow and a broken soul. "

think the truth is people are people! a lot aren't debating they are just trying to demonstrate why they are superior to you! ... apparently it is documented that the village idiot was actually a positive thing for the majority, i kid you not, people need a pecking order, like dogs lol trouble is with the internet that order becomes a blurred mess as you could be a professor of ?? who has saved millions of lives but you have no more status them dumbcluck from out space. So it becomes a bun fight! lol

I tend to apply a militaristic approach. Sometimes it my downfall you can't explain pure tyranny and injustice unless you seen it with your own eyes. You can't explain to someone that never experienced that violence on a extreme level. People screaming for violence have no understanding what true violence is until it is too late and the regret for their actions take place. It takes your soul. You never the same. You constantly think what if I did this different or that different. This road the world heading down is not a recommendation as a solution.This road is paved with blood regret sorrow and a broken soul.

think the truth is people are people! a lot aren't debating they are just trying to demonstrate why they are superior to you! ... apparently it is documented that the village idiot was actually a positive thing for the majority, i kid you not, people need a pecking order, like dogs lol trouble is with the internet that order becomes a blurred mess as you could be a professor of ?? who has saved millions of lives but you have no more status them dumbcluck from out space. So it becomes a bun fight! lol "

No middle ground. Just Tribal warfare. It's crazy.

Notts

and morons love a bun fight lol

someone once said to me... its hard living with a messy person when you are not....

I got his point, it is easy to sink to the lowest common denominator, much harder not to! and there are a lot of litter droppers on the internet lol

"and morons love a bun fight lol

someone once said to me... its hard living with a messy person when you are not....

I got his point, it is easy to sink to the lowest common denominator, much harder not to! and there are a lot of litter droppers on the internet lol "

Yup just going to keep my morals to myself.

Notts

I got his point, it is easy to sink to the lowest common denominator, much harder not to! and there are a lot of litter droppers on the internet lol

Yup just going to keep my morals to myself. "

it is a tragedy and i feel your pain, but yes you end up reining it in because numb nuts just like throwing buns! lol take care.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Yup just going to keep my morals to myself.

it is a tragedy and i feel your pain, but yes you end up reining it in because numb nuts just like throwing buns! lol take care. "

oooh Suzy I had thought you had left fabs

» Add a new message to this topic