FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Civil war thought US people

Civil war thought US people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here were we live the rehtoric for it is off the charts. It's crazy how is it where you live. This is nutty. Militias ect ect ect...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t rule out the chance of it . Only difference is it would not be north versus south . Very unlikely to happen though . I see us as a communist country first lol

"I don’t rule out the chance of it . Only difference is it would not be north versus south . Very unlikely to happen though . I see us as a communist country first lol"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/law-enforcement-bulletin-feds-violent-extremism-terror-threat

2021 told 2020 here hold my beer watch this.

It is a very possible thing . I’m from an area where everyone hunts so things would be very interesting. Everyone around here has guns......

"It is a very possible thing . I’m from an area where everyone hunts so things would be very interesting. Everyone around here has guns......"

Same here gun sales through the roof were we at. Friends own gun stores. Alot of first time buyers. Never seen everything like it.

I was at Walmart to get an orv liscense on Sunday . Not one box of ammo on the shelves

"I was at Walmart to get an orv liscense on Sunday . Not one box of ammo on the shelves"

We reload our own. Can't get anything here people buying in bulk.

Pistol primers went through the roof here . Almost impossible to find and limited when you do . Ps wonderful pics by the way

"Pistol primers went through the roof here . Almost impossible to find and limited when you do . Ps wonderful pics by the way"

Thanks be safe.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why in the "Land of the free" do they spend so much time hating and killing each other ?.....So all that standing for the anthem with your hands on your hearts is just for show ?.....i have lost almost all my respect for what was only 20 years ago the pre eminent country in the world. No more i am afraid to say , so so sad

By *urham 3 riversMan  over a year ago

Co. Durham

reading all the posts from over the pond it is not will it happen but when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why in the "Land of the free" do they spend so much time hating and killing each other ?.....So all that standing for the anthem with your hands on your hearts is just for show ?.....i have lost almost all my respect for what was only 20 years ago the pre eminent country in the world. No more i am afraid to say , so so sad "

Same reason you are fighting over Brexit. Difference is we can do something about it if it necessary. So you can enjoy Brexit and We can enjoy Biden. We are fiercely independent we don't have a hive mentality. Always have been always will be.

"Why in the "Land of the free" do they spend so much time hating and killing each other ?.....So all that standing for the anthem with your hands on your hearts is just for show ?.....i have lost almost all my respect for what was only 20 years ago the pre eminent country in the world. No more i am afraid to say , so so sad "

Some of them kneel and show disrespect your point being ?

Comments from someone in a nation that still has monarchs and the true root of what is happening today. Hypocrisy at its finest and don't. Proud nation that turned into the isle of misfits. We are trying to avoid that outcome.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Comments from someone in a nation that still has monarchs and the true root of what is happening today. Hypocrisy at its finest and don't. Proud nation that turned into the isle of misfits. We are trying to avoid that outcome."

Not having much luck with that at the moment. Maybe things will change on 20th .....maybe not.

"Comments from someone in a nation that still has monarchs and the true root of what is happening today. Hypocrisy at its finest and don't. Proud nation that turned into the isle of misfits. We are trying to avoid that outcome.

Not having much luck with that at the moment. Maybe things will change on 20th .....maybe not."

Doubtful. Biden and Democrat party not going to unite. Signs are point twords new president same shitshow.

This could completely split the Republican Party. As an outsider it looks to me their pushing for impeachment to stop The President in 4 years time.Those Republicans voting for impeachment better remember the people who voted for them. They will not forget.

"This could completely split the Republican Party. As an outsider it looks to me their pushing for impeachment to stop The President in 4 years time.Those Republicans voting for impeachment better remember the people who voted for them. They will not forget."

I agree they just arrested someone for voter fraud in texas. Let's not completely turn a blind eye. It should be investigated on a federal level.

https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/texas/ag-paxton-san-antonio-election-fraudster-arrested-for-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Comments from someone in a nation that still has monarchs and the true root of what is happening today. Hypocrisy at its finest and don't. Proud nation that turned into the isle of misfits. We are trying to avoid that outcome.

Not having much luck with that at the moment. Maybe things will change on 20th .....maybe not.

Doubtful. Biden and Democrat party not going to unite. Signs are point twords new president same shitshow. "

Inherited from 4 years of having egotistical maniac in power.

After hearing one of those people who stormed the capital they want to go down that route.

What irks me though is why fight for a twat like trump for?. If anything it would be for someone with a better character.

He’d probably throw his supporters under the bus before anything happens to him.

If trump was an ice cream he’d probably be pralines and dick.

Doubtful. Biden and Democrat party not going to unite. Signs are point twords new president same shitshow.

After hearing one of those people who stormed the capital they want to go down that route.

What irks me though is why fight for a twat like trump for?. If anything it would be for someone with a better character.

He’d probably throw his supporters under the bus before anything happens to him.

"

Not fighting for Trump am I ? I fighting for what's right. Violence is violence not matter what "color" or agenda it falls into. I said multiple times on multiple threads that Biden won. According to the count. If you can't admit violence is wrong for any agenda. Where that's where we disagree.

"

You stormed same capital in 1812. Why ? Does BLM get to extract reparations from the UK crown. I think they should. It would definitely calm alot of nerves. Violence and sins of the father's remember.So don't judge us for the actions we partake.Unity does not come unless both sides agree.Not my fault history is not taught correctly.

So Your queen owning 6 billion acres of land is perfectly acceptable. Who is the the dictatorship ? Now you know why we have guns. Look into your own souls and quit judging us by what you see and don't know.

Gloucestershire

Not fighting for Trump am I ? I fighting for what's right. Violence is violence not matter what "color" or agenda it falls into. I said multiple times on multiple threads that Biden won. According to the count. If you can't admit violence is wrong for any agenda. Where that's where we disagree."

Of course you wouldn’t, you are sensible.

It’s the hardcore supporters, those who have taken his message as a sign to cause as much havoc as possible.

I don’t think you consider yourself a trump supporter anymore, republican yes, far right sycophant no.

Not fighting for Trump am I ? I fighting for what's right. Violence is violence not matter what "color" or agenda it falls into. I said multiple times on multiple threads that Biden won. According to the count. If you can't admit violence is wrong for any agenda. Where that's where we disagree.

It’s the hardcore supporters, those who have taken his message as a sign to cause as much havoc as possible.

I don’t think you consider yourself a trump supporter anymore, republican yes, far right sycophant no."

That's the point we getting villified for our views. Call it as it is wrong. No bullshit no political agenda straight up wrong. I believe in the constitution I will defend it with my life and hubby will do the same. Been there it is no different foreign or domestic. That is what we represent. We the people .

Gloucestershire

I don’t think you consider yourself a trump supporter anymore, republican yes, far right sycophant no.

That's the point we getting villified for our views. Call it as it is wrong. No bullshit no political agenda straight up wrong. I believe in the constitution I will defend it with my life and hubby will do the same. Been there it is no different foreign or domestic. That is what we represent. We the people ."

And that’s what any freedom loving person should do , defend their democracy. You shouldn’t let certain extremist elements from taking over the party you choose, I’d say that for both sides of the political spectrum.

The Republican Party has a lot of soul searching, if it’s ever going to be a party that is respected. Ffs this is the party of Lincoln.

The lurch to far right has been going on in the party for years, with the rise of the tea party and so forth. Time decent Republicans made their voices heard and take back control of the party, or you will never get rid of those elements.

"I don’t rule out the chance of it . Only difference is it would not be north versus south . Very unlikely to happen though . I see us as a communist country first lol"

A China styled, USA renamed CSA, The Communist States of America led by Bejiing Biden

"I don’t rule out the chance of it . Only difference is it would not be north versus south . Very unlikely to happen though . I see us as a communist country first lol

A China styled, USA renamed CSA, The Communist States of America led by Bejiing Biden"

Over our dead bodies

"So Your queen owning 6 billion acres of land is perfectly acceptable. Who is the the dictatorship ? Now you know why we have guns. Look into your own souls and quit judging us by what you see and don't know."

I'm anti monarchy and would end it after Liz. Am I allowed to criticise the US now?

What we have here is failure to communicate!

By *akjourneyMan  over a year ago

WSM

Unfortunately the far right have been in the shadows up until 4 years ago when the door for them became gradually open.

It is unfair to expect a return to 'normal' with a one term president coming in.

"So Your queen owning 6 billion acres of land is perfectly acceptable. Who is the the dictatorship ? Now you know why we have guns. Look into your own souls and quit judging us by what you see and don't know.

I'm anti monarchy and would end it after Liz. Am I allowed to criticise the US now?"

Feel free to criticise all you want and I will rebuke your criticism to the best of my ability too.

All of this over the last 4 yrs is because the Republican party let Trump become bigger than the party itself. Now they have a long road ahead to try and fix the party.

Plus 70+ million Americans drank the Kool Aid. I wonder if any have acknowledged theyve been duped yet.

I dont think there is a fix. We are falling faster than the Roman Empire

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"All of this over the last 4 yrs is because the Republican party let Trump become bigger than the party itself. Now they have a long road ahead to try and fix the party.

Plus 70+ million Americans drank the Kool Aid. I wonder if any have acknowledged theyve been duped yet.

I dont think there is a fix. We are falling faster than the Roman Empire "

A lot faster

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So Your queen owning 6 billion acres of land is perfectly acceptable. Who is the the dictatorship ? Now you know why we have guns. Look into your own souls and quit judging us by what you see and don't know."
Unbelievable

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

"What we have here is failure to communicate!"

No, what we have here is a failure to understand and believe the truth that was communicated !

MAGA = Make American "Gullible" Again !

Making people gullible gives false leaders power.

Just like the politicians were doing in the south

right before the Civil War, and Hilter did right

before WW2. Keep the people ignorant of the truth by spreading lies and disinformation. It's the first weapon of every dictator throughout history.

Belpre

Dont worry !

It'll turn back around. We just had a racist dictator minded idiot in office for the last four

years that instigated bad behavior and let all the loony racists and cult trumpian nuts out there run amuck, unchecked, without even denouncing their actions. It's time to put the hammer down on all of them hard, to show them their place in a civilized society. Act civilized or go to prison. That should be a very easy choice to make, either submit to civilized behavior or suffer the hard consequences for not submitting !

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

"Why in the "Land of the free" do they spend so much time hating and killing each other ?.....So all that standing for the anthem with your hands on your hearts is just for show ?.....i have lost almost all my respect for what was only 20 years ago the pre eminent country in the world. No more i am afraid to say , so so sad

Dont worry !

It'll turn back around. We just had a racist dictator minded idiot in office for the last four

years that instigated bad behavior and let all the loony racists and cult trumpian nuts out there run amuck, unchecked, without even denouncing their actions. It's time to put the hammer down on all of them hard, to show them their place in a civilized society. Act civilized or go to prison. That should be a very easy choice to make, either submit to civilized behavior or suffer the hard consequences for not submitting ! "

How will 75 million of us be arrested with defunded police departments?

"Why in the "Land of the free" do they spend so much time hating and killing each other ?.....So all that standing for the anthem with your hands on your hearts is just for show ?.....i have lost almost all my respect for what was only 20 years ago the pre eminent country in the world. No more i am afraid to say , so so sad

Dont worry !

years that instigated bad behavior and let all the loony racists and cult trumpian nuts out there run amuck, unchecked, without even denouncing their actions. It's time to put the hammer down on all of them hard, to show them their place in a civilized society. Act civilized or go to prison. That should be a very easy choice to make, either submit to civilized behavior or suffer the hard consequences for not submitting !

How will 75 million of us be arrested with defunded police departments? "

Alot of military vote republican and police too. That would be interesting to try.

Belpre

Who is talking about arresting 75 million people. The vast majority of those 75 million people, 99% or more are fine people that just got misled into voting for a idiot that didn't care about common decency, the rule of law, or democracy. Those people are not a threat what so ever.

I said the racist loony's and trumpian cult nuts, the ones that are causing all the trouble. Make an example out of them. Show the rest that that type of behavior is not going to be tolerated ever. If we do just that, most of the others will fall right in line, or else they will pay the hard price of being idiots as well.

Don't think for one second we will put up with domestic terrorism. We have no problem what so ever building prisons to house any and all offenders against peace and democracy.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Dont worry !

years that instigated bad behavior and let all the loony racists and cult trumpian nuts out there run amuck, unchecked, without even denouncing their actions. It's time to put the hammer down on all of them hard, to show them their place in a civilized society. Act civilized or go to prison. That should be a very easy choice to make, either submit to civilized behavior or suffer the hard consequences for not submitting ! "

It's people like you! Who seem to be unable to accept we don't all have the same view point! That your views and thinking are correct and theirs aren't lol far right far left underhand left sneaky right, the public no longer trust them and I'm not surprised people think the whole show stinks. The same with many countries political systems and if the system isn't working how can you vote it out?

Why D party Panicking if Biden won they won Congress won Senate you dont do these things if you won everything you dont ban people from social media you dont silence people voices you dont insist on impeachment with less then a week left also insist on 25th amendment with less then a week demand they remove all off his military powers with less then a week left you dont lockdown DC and border up windows ect you dont do all these things if you have won you do all these things when your in panic mode they know something the public dont i dont even think Biden gonna be Inaugurated on the 20th probably be days after on a zoom call live on CNN

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

One of the comments I heard more than once from Trump supporters during the election was

“We don’t want no socialism/communism here”

For some reason, assuming Biden was a socialist as well as oddly equating socialism with communism.

All a bit baffling from a west European viewpoint where most of our governments, even the right wing ones follow roughly a socialist model.

We get a lot more than you Americans, free or affordable universal healthcare, 6 months or more maternity pay, 5.5 weeks minimum paid holiday holiday p.a. Apart from England, higher education is free or very cheap plus a whole range of other benefits.

We don’t though have the big cars, big houses and thankfully people armed to the teeth.

So what’s there not to like about socialism?

Notts

"One of the comments I heard more than once from Trump supporters during the election was

For some reason, assuming Biden was a socialist as well as oddly equating socialism with communism.

All a bit baffling from a west European viewpoint where most of our governments, even the right wing ones follow roughly a socialist model.

We get a lot more than you Americans, free or affordable universal healthcare, 6 months or more maternity pay, 5.5 weeks minimum paid holiday holiday p.a. Apart from England, higher education is free or very cheap plus a whole range of other benefits.

We don’t though have the big cars, big houses and thankfully people armed to the teeth.

"

Paying for other people to have all the above lol there is a tipping point.... why should some guy who never got higher education pay for yours? 2 sides my friend

"One of the comments I heard more than once from Trump supporters during the election was

Paying for other people to have all the above lol there is a tipping point.... why should some guy who never got higher education pay for yours? 2 sides my friend "

Our government can't take care of veterans properly with the VA and people want the same. We took out private insurance for that reason. Both vets shitty medical from the government. But we can scream to lawmakers if they want to go to the EU model. No more forgien aid no more troop deployments and close over seas bases. They are a Huge cash cow. Let them defend themselves. That is the better idea.

I feel like this clip sums up the current state of affairs

https://youtu.be/bIpKfw17-yY

Belpre

As one person mentioned.

We don't all have the same view point, which is expected in any society. You can think whatever you like, whether its good thoughts or bad thoughts, theres no law against that.

But, there are rules in any society, and if you break the rules there are consequences, and you will suffer those consequences if your wrong views turn to unlawful actions.

You can be an unenlightened closed minded thinking person if you so choose to be, that's your own burden you have to live with.

But, don't break the laws of society if you want to keep your freedom, because you will forfeit it and be sitting in prison for years or decades, as you will see in the upcoming Capital trials !

Even some adults haven't learned to behave themselves correctly, so it becomes necessary to teach them right from wrong by punishing them accordingly. That's law and order at it core, you have to have rules to follow, or it anarchy, and that wont be tolerated regardless of your view point !

"As one person mentioned.

We don't all have the same view point, which is expected in any society. You can think whatever you like, whether its good thoughts or bad thoughts, theres no law against that.

But, there are rules in any society, and if you break the rules there are consequences, and you will suffer those consequences if your wrong views turn to unlawful actions.

You can be an unenlightened closed minded thinking person if you so choose to be, that's your own burden you have to live with.

But, don't break the laws of society if you want to keep your freedom, because you will forfeit it and be sitting in prison for years or decades, as you will see in the upcoming Capital trials !

Even some adults haven't learned to behave themselves correctly, so it becomes necessary to teach them right from wrong by punishing them accordingly. That's law and order at it core, you have to have rules to follow, or it anarchy, and that wont be tolerated regardless of your view point !

"

Yes and it applies to everyone not the selective few.

Belpre

Absolutely, anyone that breaks the rules !

Seminole

"

I know a lot of Brits living abroad who are in no hurry to get back to all of those things you mention. Most are former military and probably align themselves with your equivalent of right wing, but here they drive big cars, love the inexpensive gas, don’t need the 5 weeks to escape the gloomy weather, and tell me that people travel abroad for health and dental care from the UK if they have the means to do it. So they don’t appreciate the things you mention as being loyal to the style of government within the UK, and given another opportunity, jump all over it. I’m not suggesting your system doesn’t work, or wouldn’t work for me, I’m just saying that it’s not so perfect that people aren’t quick to leave it in the rear view.

Notts

I know a lot of Brits living abroad who are in no hurry to get back to all of those things you mention. Most are former military and probably align themselves with your equivalent of right wing, but here they drive big cars, love the inexpensive gas, don’t need the 5 weeks to escape the gloomy weather, and tell me that people travel abroad for health and dental care from the UK if they have the means to do it. So they don’t appreciate the things you mention as being loyal to the style of government within the UK, and given another opportunity, jump all over it. I’m not suggesting your system doesn’t work, or wouldn’t work for me, I’m just saying that it’s not so perfect that people aren’t quick to leave it in the rear view."

most are ex military and most likely right wing, how very open minded lol..

how ever, go pick up a rifle yourself and defend the country you want to live in, no? then don't point the finger at those that have! Perhaps a society where you only get to vote if you are willing to defend it... just an idea

Seminole

I know a lot of Brits living abroad who are in no hurry to get back to all of those things you mention. Most are former military and probably align themselves with your equivalent of right wing, but here they drive big cars, love the inexpensive gas, don’t need the 5 weeks to escape the gloomy weather, and tell me that people travel abroad for health and dental care from the UK if they have the means to do it. So they don’t appreciate the things you mention as being loyal to the style of government within the UK, and given another opportunity, jump all over it. I’m not suggesting your system doesn’t work, or wouldn’t work for me, I’m just saying that it’s not so perfect that people aren’t quick to leave it in the rear view.

how ever, go pick up a rifle yourself and defend the country you want to live in, no? then don't point the finger at those that have! Perhaps a society where you only get to vote if you are willing to defend it... just an idea "

I didn’t point any fingers. I think you misunderstood me. I was simply stating that I know quite a few brits living abroad that don’t share the adoration of all things UK. I’m retired military myself, I’ve done my time thank you.

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

As far as I can tell the Dems on about par with the conservative party in the UK.Republicans to the right of them.

Most of Europe is pretty centrist.

I would say we are a pretty free society.

There is fear of the inevitable rise of China taking over the US as the dominant economic power. But there is a reason for that. The west's desire for ever cheaper goods. With western companies outsourcing to China (MAGA hats anyone). We just can't compete on wages band are willing to turn a blind eye to the abuses of the Chinese regime. Tariffs don't work. Far better to compete on quality and innovation but be willing to pay a little more. This requires investment in education/infrastructure and health. Not something big business is willing to invest in if they can still abuse the Chinese people. So it has to be up to the state to provide and environment where you can flourish.

Notts

how ever, go pick up a rifle yourself and defend the country you want to live in, no? then don't point the finger at those that have! Perhaps a society where you only get to vote if you are willing to defend it... just an idea

I didn’t point any fingers. I think you misunderstood me. I was simply stating that I know quite a few brits living abroad that don’t share the adoration of all things UK. I’m retired military myself, I’ve done my time thank you."

...most are former military and probably align with your right wing.... thats not pointing? ok fine lol

and well done you get a vote then! lol and free head off any sissy lol

Gloucestershire

I know a lot of Brits living abroad who are in no hurry to get back to all of those things you mention. Most are former military and probably align themselves with your equivalent of right wing, but here they drive big cars, love the inexpensive gas, don’t need the 5 weeks to escape the gloomy weather, and tell me that people travel abroad for health and dental care from the UK if they have the means to do it. So they don’t appreciate the things you mention as being loyal to the style of government within the UK, and given another opportunity, jump all over it. I’m not suggesting your system doesn’t work, or wouldn’t work for me, I’m just saying that it’s not so perfect that people aren’t quick to leave it in the rear view."

Well the massive resources to solve problems are available in these nations, and you have immigrated there. It’s kinda ironic to see Brits as immigrants, considering they come from a country who voted to stop immigrants coming in to their own country?

By *ichi_acerMan  over a year ago

notts

Did the Mexican wall ever get built.

UK troops back in the USA peace keeping should be fun

Seminole

"Did the Mexican wall ever get built.

UK troops back in the USA peace keeping should be fun "

450 more miles of it than Bill or Barry got built in their 16 years.

"Did the Mexican wall ever get built.

UK troops back in the USA peace keeping should be fun

450 more miles of it than Bill or Barry got built in their 16 years. "

And just like that Democrats love walls.

Belpre

No, that's incorrect.

First of all it's a steel bollard fence, not a wall.

Second, most of what he did have built new was replacing existing fence to the modern steel bollard fence.

Third, Mexico didn't pay one penny towards the construction of trumps so called wall. The money was taken from military funds and narcotic funds.

So, we paid, not Mexico.

Fourth, the actual length of the trumps so called

wall he had built has only been extended an additional 40 miles from what it was when trump took office in 2016. And, the new bollard steel fence is causing more harm to wildlife than it is keeping illegal border crossings from happening.

So, this is just another lie of trumps, and another failure in a long line of failures during his presidency. Building the so called wall was nothing but a publicity stunt from the start.

China built an actual wall, starting in 7th century BC, even they realized it was time to quit building it in 1878.

Outdated wrong thinking gets you outdated wrong results.

Biden will end all this wall foolishness trump started very shortly, because there are much

better ways to keep a border secure with the

technology we have today.

Seminole

"No, that's incorrect.

First of all it's a steel bollard fence, not a wall.

Second, most of what he did have built new was replacing existing fence to the modern steel bollard fence.

Third, Mexico didn't pay one penny towards the construction of trumps so called wall. The money was taken from military funds and narcotic funds.

So, we paid, not Mexico.

Fourth, the actual length of the trumps so called

wall he had built has only been extended an additional 40 miles from what it was when trump took office in 2016. And, the new bollard steel fence is causing more harm to wildlife than it is keeping illegal border crossings from happening.

So, this is just another lie of trumps, and another failure in a long line of failures during his presidency. Building the so called wall was nothing but a publicity stunt from the start.

China built an actual wall, starting in 7th century BC, even they realized it was time to quit building it in 1878.

Outdated wrong thinking gets you outdated wrong results.

Biden will end all this wall foolishness trump started very shortly, because there are much

better ways to keep a border secure with the

technology we have today.

"

Very informative. For comparison, could you provide the ratio of wildlife to illegal aliens prior to badmanorange getting his hands on it?

Does the notion of the wall being a deterrent to those who want to cross come to mind at all? I don’t think the nice illegal aliens would be uninformed at this point that Main Street to America now has a legal process and crossing points. Some people will be so glad that these crossing points can be used to pass out hand sanitizer and masks now as well. Perhaps the very presence of the wall keeps the attempts of coming across illegally less of an occurrence for a human than a wild animal.

Also, it’s quite sandy and windy in that part of the world, so fences are better barriers than walls which accumulate sand which act as ramps. Not to point out the obvious, but our border security would quite like to be able to see through it as well, which is difficult to do with a solid wall. Solid walls are more vulnerable to blunt force as the force doesn’t get spread out over a distance like it does with a fence. Probably some barrier experts involved in the project if I had to guess, and who gives a shit who paid for it. Funny that funding is questioned when it comes to American lives, but gender studies in Pakistan and new carpet for the Kennedy center doesn’t draw much attention at all.

Belpre

Just happy I could educate you on some facts you were sadly misinformed on by your great deceiver mein trumpy. He loves lying and stretching the truth, but he stretched it from 40 miles to 450 miles, that's an 1125% increase from the truth. I'd say that's a fine example of the type of misinformation he's pedaled to the masses that would listen to his nonsense for the whole time he's pretended to be a president.

It's absolutely crazy that some people would much rather listen and believe an idiots lies than face the actual truth that been right in front of their face the whole time. That they were fooled by an unintelligent con man that couldn't care less for any of them, only himself and his loyal minions, as he's proven over and over again.

Well, as they say, you can led a horse to water, but you can't make it drink !

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

The Irish are back in charge,the adults are running the show now,

All you good old boys better start getting your ass back in line, the party is over now for you clowns, yuppies

Notts

"The Irish are back in charge,the adults are running the show now,

All you good old boys better start getting your ass back in line, the party is over now for you clowns, yuppies "

His grand parents were born in 1890 in the USA, how Irish is he lol were all as Irish, saxon, viking, African as joe lol votes please because I feel your pain to lol

"The Irish are back in charge,the adults are running the show now,

All you good old boys better start getting your ass back in line, the party is over now for you clowns, yuppies

His grand parents were born in 1890 in the USA, how Irish is he lol were all as Irish, saxon, viking, African as joe lol votes please because I feel your pain to lol "

He can't even get his hometown out of distressed status let alone help the Irish. But keep wishing.

Belpre

Well, Biden and Obama pulled the US out of the worst recession since the Great Depression that Bush Jr. caused. Then they built a thriving economy that trump inherited. Then trump gave the richest people and corporations the biggest tax break in history, which made them even richer, trump included, but it sure didn't help normal people, because that trickle down theory has already been proven false. Now Biden has to do it all over again after trump made even a worse mess of things than Bush Jr.

So, I'd much rather have the dumbest Irishman that ever lived as president than the smartest trump that ever lived, any day! It's a safe bet that any Irishman, or any one else for that matter, could do a far better job of restoring the economy, morality, common decency,

ect...ect...ect..., to the US., than a lying racist white supremacist dictator minded Nazi want to be idiot like trump. He's already caused to much sorrow and death in his four years of pretending to a president. It's time for that snake oil

salesman to vacate the White House, a place he should never of been allowed to step one foot in in the first place. He should be tarred and feathered and chased off the White House grounds !

"Well, Biden and Obama pulled the US out of the worst recession since the Great Depression that Bush Jr. caused. Then they built a thriving economy that trump inherited. Then trump gave the richest people and corporations the biggest tax break in history, which made them even richer, trump included, but it sure didn't help normal people, because that trickle down theory has already been proven false. Now Biden has to do it all over again after trump made even a worse mess of things than Bush Jr.

So, I'd much rather have the dumbest Irishman that ever lived as president than the smartest trump that ever lived, any day! It's a safe bet that any Irishman, or any one else for that matter, could do a far better job of restoring the economy, morality, common decency,

ect...ect...ect..., to the US., than a lying racist white supremacist dictator minded Nazi want to be idiot like trump. He's already caused to much sorrow and death in his four years of pretending to a president. It's time for that snake oil

salesman to vacate the White House, a place he should never of been allowed to step one foot in in the first place. He should be tarred and feathered and chased off the White House grounds !

"

Odd thought for you 40 % of military voted for Trump. So you can assume 40 % is protecting the capital. But your democratic party hates police and military.

Notts

"Well, Biden and Obama pulled the US out of the worst recession since the Great Depression that Bush Jr. caused. Then they built a thriving economy that trump inherited. Then trump gave the richest people and corporations the biggest tax break in history, which made them even richer, trump included, but it sure didn't help normal people, because that trickle down theory has already been proven false. Now Biden has to do it all over again after trump made even a worse mess of things than Bush Jr.

"

You do realise ranting and debating aren't the same thing?! I can see why lines have been drawn and trenches dug! Yes your side is great and theirs are all wankers, happy? And a wall and fence although they do the same job arent the same, yawn....Oh and Joe is practically a leprechaun lol

Gloucestershire

Odd thought for you 40 % of military voted for Trump. So you can assume 40 % is protecting the capital. But your democratic party hates police and military."

Do you believe that the democrats hate the law?

Gloucestershire

Odd thought for you 40 % of military voted for Trump. So you can assume 40 % is protecting the capital. But your democratic party hates police and military."

Do you believe that the democrats hate the law? It’s a bit far fetched.

Odd thought for you 40 % of military voted for Trump. So you can assume 40 % is protecting the capital. But your democratic party hates police and military.

Do you believe that the democrats hate the law? It’s a bit far fetched. "

Yes I do otherwise they won't be vetting them as we speak. The average military personnel votes republican. So now you have God knows how many searching their souls armed and confused. Hopefully leadership can control those thoughts.

Belpre

Of course the democrats "don't" hate the law ! That's nonsense to believe that. They just want them to do their job correctly, which many do not.

They do hate racist police officers, and crooked police officers as anyone should.

They believe that police officers should be trained correctly, which they are not in many cases, and if they don't do their job correctly, they should be held fully accountable based on what they did wrong, as anyone should want them to be.

Just because they are police officers, they should be held accountable just like anyone else would be. Far to many people are being killed by cops when it was absolutely unnecessary, and their not being held accountable for these killings, and in some cases actual murder !

"Of course the democrats "don't" hate the law ! That's nonsense to believe that. They just want them to do their job correctly, which many do not.

They do hate racist police officers, and crooked police officers as anyone should.

They believe that police officers should be trained correctly, which they are not in many cases, and if they don't do their job correctly, they should be held fully accountable based on what they did wrong, as anyone should want them to be.

Just because they are police officers, they should be held accountable just like anyone else would be. Far to many people are being killed by cops when it was absolutely unnecessary, and their not being held accountable for these killings, and in some cases actual murder !"

Yet you relying on the same principal of Republicans to protect a incoming democrat president. Talking about Hypocrisy at its finest. Then you wonder why we are the way we are. You pull a gun or knife on a law enforcement officer you should be dropped. So don't take the moral high ground when it benefits your outcome. You cry walls guess what the capitol is a freaking wall. Why? To keep evil out right ? What's the difference. Walls are built for defensive purposes to keep evil at Bay. But walls and fencing ok if it protects your chosen one. We are the gate keepers of our Republic. We will not back down.

Really enjoyed this post. Hell of a read. As a Brit we've seen similar accusations of voter fraud in the North of England during our election. Never investigated and probably never will be. Well not properly anyway. The thing is we the UK just like the US are the so called bastions of democracy. With the Russians and Chinese pointing fingers and sniggering behind clenched fists, they ain't ever going to admit the system is corruptible. The voter sees the corruption and feels helpless to do anything hence the frustration. Luckily here in UK we not armed to the teeth.

"Really enjoyed this post. Hell of a read. As a Brit we've seen similar accusations of voter fraud in the North of England during our election. Never investigated and probably never will be. Well not properly anyway. The thing is we the UK just like the US are the so called bastions of democracy. With the Russians and Chinese pointing fingers and sniggering behind clenched fists, they ain't ever going to admit the system is corruptible. The voter sees the corruption and feels helpless to do anything hence the frustration. Luckily here in UK we not armed to the teeth."

That's the point politicians work for the people not the other way around. Career politicians got to go they get so incenced in their well being and monopoly of their self. It's time for them to feel the wrath of the people. It's disgusting ...

"Really enjoyed this post. Hell of a read. As a Brit we've seen similar accusations of voter fraud in the North of England during our election. Never investigated and probably never will be. Well not properly anyway. The thing is we the UK just like the US are the so called bastions of democracy. With the Russians and Chinese pointing fingers and sniggering behind clenched fists, they ain't ever going to admit the system is corruptible. The voter sees the corruption and feels helpless to do anything hence the frustration. Luckily here in UK we not armed to the teeth.

That's the point politicians work for the people not the other way around. Career politicians got to go they get so incenced in their well being and monopoly of their self. It's time for them to feel the wrath of the people. It's disgusting ..."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-congressman-trump-supporters-national-guard-something-biden

And the wolves are protecting the sheep ironic.

My sources are saying that the Ghost Busters are being deployed to DC in case Biden Voters get violent.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/left-only-condemns-violence-when-it-fits-agenda

Belpre

If their law enforcement, civil or military, it's their duty to protect against law breakers regardless of their own political affiliation.

I wasn't talking about people that pulled a gun or knife out on a police officer, of course he has a right to defend themselves, just like anyone else does. It's when officers shoot and kill unarmed people, or cause someone to die by other means when they are unarmed, handcuffed, ect...ect... .

Those officers need to be prosecuted instead of getting a slap on the wrist.

What political party anyone identifies with has nothing to do with civilian law, or military law, as you should already know being ex-military. You obey the rules your told and follow the orders your given based on the law. Being a democrat or a republican isn't in the equation when it comes to the law.

Remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse !

Those people at the Capital are about to find that out the hard way ! No way is trump going to pardon them, he's sweating now too !

I have no clue what you were talking about or

meant when you mentioned the wall in your reply.

If you want information about the border fence I

wrote some of the pertinent facts about it earlier

in this forum.

Notts

theres no point talking to people who can't remember their own words!

did see a short documentary about police in usa, the ex new york major was complaining the police used their unions legal team to get off charges lol as if that wasn't allowed! I think some jobs are much easier said than done

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I laughed my panties down earlier today when it gave it out that trump had to be advised not to presidential pardon himself and his family hahaha , America ? Where the foook do you find these leaders ? Comedy fucking platinum !

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I laughed my panties down earlier today when it gave it out that trump had to be advised not to presidential pardon himself and his family hahaha , America ? Where the foook do you find these leaders ? Comedy fucking platinum ! "
they say the same about the U.K. with Boris ffs

doncaster

"I laughed my panties down earlier today when it gave it out that trump had to be advised not to presidential pardon himself and his family hahaha , America ? Where the foook do you find these leaders ? Comedy fucking platinum ! they say the same about the U.K. with Boris ffs "
FFS Boris is a Russian

Belpre

That's why new training, new rules, and new accountability standards need to be established and adopted in every state to guide law enforcement, because obviously the training, rules, and accountability standards their working under now are not adequate enough to stop unarmed people from being killed on a frequent basis. This issue should have been addressed and handled a half century ago, as well as many other issues here and abroad. First, you accept there's a problem, you address the problem, you solve the problem, then you move on to the next problem. We've procrastinated long enough over problems that are many decades old, so solve them and move on. We have truly devastating new problems on the horizon that have to be taken seriously, and addressed quickly and properly to prepare for them.

Belpre

The new factual tally on trumps false and misleading statements during his four years of pretending to be a US president : 30,534 !

What a disgrace !

doncaster

"The new factual tally on trumps false and misleading statements during his four years of pretending to be a US president : 30,534 !

What a disgrace !

"

such a utter disgrace and now more troops on the ground in one city than there was in Baghdad or afgan ! All because of him

"The new factual tally on trumps false and misleading statements during his four years of pretending to be a US president : 30,534 !

What a disgrace !

such a utter disgrace and now more troops on the ground in one city than there was in Baghdad or afgan ! All because of him "

75 % republican too. That's a funny statistic.

doncaster

What a disgrace !

such a utter disgrace and now more troops on the ground in one city than there was in Baghdad or afgan ! All because of him

75 % republican too. That's a funny statistic. "

it's only funny if you want it to be

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 19/01/21 19:51:14]

doncaster

What a disgrace !

75 % republican too. That's a funny statistic. it's only funny if you want it to be

It's is. Now do we get to try and disrupt the inauguration like they did in 2017 for equality and all. It's a fair assement."

only if you cannot see forward to a better way than tit for tat

What a disgrace !

75 % republican too. That's a funny statistic. it's only funny if you want it to be

It's is. Now do we get to try and disrupt the inauguration like they did in 2017 for equality and all. It's a fair assement. only if you cannot see forward to a better way than tit for tat "

My body armor makes me look fat.

Belpre

[Removed by poster at 19/01/21 23:22:24]

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

What a disgrace !

It's is. Now do we get to try and disrupt the inauguration like they did in 2017 for equality and all. It's a fair assement. only if you cannot see forward to a better way than tit for tat

My body armor makes me look fat. "

You'll be ok if you wear a safety helmet. As most of the radical left use skate boards and crazy string.

[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 20:14:58]

» Add a new message to this topic