FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > USA > Biden cabinet

Biden cabinet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichiebig OP   Man  over a year ago

nenagh

Hey I just posted something about this on the UK forum

Anyway, 54% Biden cabinet is ethnic, the rest is Irish, very bad news for the empire (Brexit) party in the UK, Also very bad for the WASPS in the USA, as i said in my other post, you good ould boys better beware, the Irish are back in charge and things are going to change around here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I just posted something about this on the UK forum

Anyway, 54% Biden cabinet is ethnic, the rest is Irish, very bad news for the empire (Brexit) party in the UK, Also very bad for the WASPS in the USA, as i said in my other post, you good ould boys better beware, the Irish are back in charge and things are going to change around here "

In your very humble opinion of course.!!!

T

Anyway, 54% Biden cabinet is ethnic, the rest is Irish, very bad news for the empire (Brexit) party in the UK, Also very bad for the WASPS in the USA, as i said in my other post, you good ould boys better beware, the Irish are back in charge and things are going to change around here "

Nothing going to change. It will be just violence and more violence. Bidens home town is a distressed city. What makes you think he going to care about the Irish. He couldn't even improve his hometown..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Very scary proves what an idiot he is,cabinet should be picked on ability not weather the fit the right colour etc it is the US government not the UN.

Trump was dangerous because mentally unbalenced,Biden is dangerous because he is incompitent.

How can such a large country have had the choice of these to idiots to lead them.

Obama was a nasty idiot before Trump no wonder the USA is collapsing as a great power

"Irish American" and "Irish" are not the same thing.

Anyway, 54% Biden cabinet is ethnic, the rest is Irish, very bad news for the empire (Brexit) party in the UK, Also very bad for the WASPS in the USA, as i said in my other post, you good ould boys better beware, the Irish are back in charge and things are going to change around here

"

True 1 day a year everyone irish over here.

True 1 day a year everyone irish over here. "

When I was in the states, so many people told me they were Irish. It was endearing.

And yeah green dye in the river, shamrocks and mispronouncing "St Paddy's Day" as "St Patty's day".

When I was in the states, so many people told me they were Irish. It was endearing.

And yeah green dye in the river, shamrocks and mispronouncing "St Paddy's Day" as "St Patty's day". "

I'm a mutt irish swedish and portuguese. Portuguese booty irish temper and swedish blue eyes. Basically a pitbull with lipstick.

And yeah green dye in the river, shamrocks and mispronouncing "St Paddy's Day" as "St Patty's day".

I'm a mutt irish swedish and portuguese. Portuguese booty irish temper and swedish blue eyes. Basically a pitbull with lipstick."

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

I don't think Biden's health secretary will complain if he sniffs her hair. But I also think Joe should pop along to specsavers.

"I don't think Biden's health secretary will complain if he sniffs her hair. But I also think Joe should pop along to specsavers."

Some good old fashioned transphobia.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Politicians just look for Irish connections to appeal to the millions of Irish descent living in America. They dont actually give a rats arse

"Politicians just look for Irish connections to appeal to the millions of Irish descent living in America. They dont actually give a rats arse"

What makes you think we care about the Irish ?

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"Politicians just look for Irish connections to appeal to the millions of Irish descent living in America. They dont actually give a rats arse

What makes you think we care about the Irish ?"

The fact that practically every US politician with any kind of Irish ancestry tries to play on it esp if they hit the White House. million Americans claim irish heritage and ye celebrate paddy's day bigger than us.

» Add a new message to this topic